Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Goddess in Motion (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=261398)

Gretchen_ Sun, Aug-07-05 20:30

Goddess in Motion

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o :o :o

okay, that really sound full of it, doesn't it? Well, It's a goal to strive for anyway...maybe some day it will be true.

I finally worked out today after about a 3 week "break"

20 minutes cardio(dance)
arm weights-2 sets of 10

not sure if I should include yard work, but I've done a lot today and yesterday too. I really want to get back to my slim in 6 dvds :help:

I am considering doing 2 short workouts per day with one in the morning and one in the evening.

Gretchen_ Mon, Aug-08-05 11:49

I finally did the slim in 6 today...start it up. I though I was going to die :lol: I remember when it wasn't hard at all! I hope it comes back quickly.

Gretchen_ Tue, Aug-09-05 11:05

walked my dog 1/2 mile today. The poor thing is recovering from an injury, so we have to take it easy.

Gretchen_ Tue, Aug-09-05 13:54

did another 1/2 mile with the dog.

Gretchen_ Tue, Aug-09-05 19:55

added in 2 sets of arm weights.

Gretchen_ Wed, Aug-10-05 14:28

hoed the garden and pulled weeds 30 minutes.

Gretchen_ Wed, Aug-10-05 22:40

I almost forgot to add in my 30 minutes of the G Grace video....where is my head!

Gretchen_ Sat, Aug-20-05 21:30

I have done 30 minutes on the tredmill for the past 3 days. Also some strethcing and a few arm weights, but I'm still so tired.

Gretchen_ Wed, Nov-09-05 20:57

walked between hospitals one time(round trip) today and a few minutes of the abs DVD.

I tore a muscle in my leg last friday, probably as a side effect of meds, luckily the doc took me off of one med and said the leg was healing okay.

Gretchen_ Sat, Nov-19-05 09:24

Re injured my leg...it's healing but slow.

Gretchen_ Sat, Nov-26-05 22:09

The past 2 days I have done Slim in 6 Start it up, and today I added in slim and limber. It's easier today that goodness. My legs seems to be healing and I get my stitches out on Wednesday(in my back). The SI6 kind of tugs at the stitches...not too bad I hope though....

Gretchen_ Sun, Nov-27-05 18:26

Slim in 6 SIU 3 down 33 to go

I am going to stay here for at least this week. I am tempted to move on, but I don't want to reinjure my leg and have that kind of set back again.

Gretchen_ Sun, Jan-29-06 20:51

well, the SI6 didn't last. Did 8 minute Tae Bo and stretching today. Did the normal Tae Bo earlier this week too.

Gretchen_ Fri, Feb-03-06 21:03

I have been walking a ton. I'm now getting off 6 blocks early and walking to the bus stop plus doing the trip between the hospitals. I calculate that I walked at least 3 miles in the long stretches...not counting the time I spend walking or standing all day long.

Gretchen_ Tue, Mar-07-06 10:07

No workouts because of being so sick for almost 3 weeks now. However, I did order Turjojam and it shoulc be here pretty soon. I guess that's what happens when I'm cooped up with nothing the internet and credit cards :lol: