Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   10lb july challenge (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=194791)

satihap Wed, Jun-30-04 00:41

10lb july challenge

hi there-

goal is to lose 10lbs in july..who's with me??

rishamoon Wed, Jun-30-04 02:01

Count me in. I'm getting married in early October and need to really get back on track so I can be at my best for the wedding. I'll reset my stats to reflect where I am starting!

*soonslim* Wed, Jun-30-04 09:32

hey...

count me in!!! want to be 191 by end of july

MISS2DOIT Wed, Jun-30-04 10:04

I'm going to try it too! At least I know if I set my sights HIGH I will be trying my absolute best. I'll weigh in tomorrow!

Thank you,
Melissa

Dinkie Wed, Jun-30-04 10:15

It's on!

Just the motivation I need! I'll be turning 35 years old this weekend....35 lbs. overweight!!! Ten pounds is a reasonable and attainable goal. I'm in! :agree:

BlitzedAng Wed, Jun-30-04 11:18

I'll give it a go. Been having a terrible time since I quit smoking.
So count me in :)

Good luck everyone :wave:

Angel

blessedbei Wed, Jun-30-04 18:21

Hello eveyone!
I would like to join the challenge for July. I think I can do 10 lbs. and this is the encouragement I need to actually do it!
I was going to weigh on the first anyway and update my stats. I think I might have gained a little when I went off this WOE a couple of weeks ago. I've been good for the past 4 days. I'll find out the damage tomorrow.
This is my first time at doing one of these challenges but it sounds like fun.

tjec1959 Wed, Jun-30-04 18:43

Hi everyone!

Count me in, I am ready to lose 10#. I weighed this morning and my Start weight will be 290 1/4 since the scales I use are at work and I wont weigh on them till tuesday again. Tammy

princess_K Wed, Jun-30-04 18:55

Count me in, I need some motivation!

Dinkie Thu, Jul-01-04 07:28

Alrighty then!

Okay satihap, you got us goin'!!! Thirty-one days to go and only ten pounds!!! We CAN do this!!!! One day at a time! I think my first step is to not let one "mistake (cheat)" mess me up for a whole day...eventually a whole week. I'm going to start over at the very next meal or snack. That's one of my biggest pitfalls. I eat something bad and then just throw the towel in with "I'll start over in the morning" attitude. That eventually becomes "I'll start over on Monday". Before ya know it...I'm gaining again. Not this time!!!! Just ONE month, ONE day at a time, ONE meal at a time!

Thanks for starting this challenge satihap!!!

Terrie
:cheer:

BlitzedAng Thu, Jul-01-04 07:29

Here we go :)

Good morning everyone. I have upped my water cause it really helps in my case, and increased some physical activity. Hope you all have a wonderful LC day. :wave:

Angel

ps..... Hello all you Floridians :lol:

satihap Thu, Jul-01-04 09:55

woohoo... glad to see such motivation! we can do it!

MISS2DOIT Thu, Jul-01-04 09:58

OK, official weigh in (and TOM :() 172 -JULY 1

GOAL 162 - AUGUST 1!

Good luck to all,
Melissa

Paris Thu, Jul-01-04 11:22

Count me in! I aim to be at least 176.5 on August 1. :D I weigh every day and then average the results for my official weigh in on Monday mornings.

blessedbei Thu, Jul-01-04 12:42

:wave:
Alright! My official weight for July 1st. 2004 is 248 lbs.

:cheer: LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN ! :cheer: