Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Just sharing my excitement! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=138021)

tanico2 Thu, Sep-18-03 17:01

Just sharing my excitement!

Hi everyone, I am in a great mood tonight. I went to my doctor today and weighed in with a 111 pounds of LOST FAT in just 7 months. I can hardly believe this is happening to me. Back in February when I began this WOL I told myself that this would be the time that it would all come together. I hope and pray that every one in this group can feel the pride and share with me the joy of having accomplished this feat. I know in my heart that it is just a matter of time till I reach my goal :yay: Thanks to everyone in this group who has inspired and led me to this day.

Cheers
Doug

geo53562 Thu, Sep-18-03 17:04

Hi Doug--

Congratulations on the GREAT work!

Incognito Thu, Sep-18-03 18:44

Wonderful news, Doug! Very inspiring!

Thanks for sharing.

cog

carichie Thu, Sep-18-03 21:25

Congratulations Doug

You're an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your news!!!!!

---Carichie

josiekat Thu, Sep-18-03 23:07

Doug.....WOW....Way to go! Truly impressive and inspirational! You should be so very proud and I bet you feel absolutely terrific!

Amazing.....congrats to you!

Jo

Mossling Thu, Sep-18-03 23:20

Doug,

That's incredible! Congratulations!

Jude

Wenzday Fri, Sep-19-03 07:14

VERY VERY exciting! good for you!!! Keep it up! I hope your doctor was pleased too---not that it matters really...lol

GEMMA70 Fri, Sep-19-03 07:20

thanks doug your an inspirator

BrewWa Fri, Sep-19-03 08:17

Great job Doug!! Isn't it a fantastic feeling?

Cheers!

BrewWa

Vel Fri, Sep-19-03 08:20

Thats Fantastic!

You are making amazing progress,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is your year!

:dazzle: :yay: :dazzle: :yay: :dazzle: :yay: :dazzle: :yay:

tulips Fri, Sep-19-03 09:16

WHoooooooooooooooo Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee.....what a fantastic loss in such a short time....Congrats, Doug...enjoy!!!!

CaseyZee Fri, Sep-19-03 18:04

Wow!!!

I bet you look AND feel great Doug! Very impressive.

mudknife Fri, Sep-19-03 18:15

Wow Doug, Hooo, Hooo. That's fantastic. Imagine what exciting things await you in the coming year. Way to go.

big_mama Fri, Sep-19-03 18:50

Congratulations and thank you for your prayers, I'll do the same for you! I'm positive that you can make it to your goal as you have proved that you are determined. Reading all of these posts today are getting me more and more inspired :) Thank you for sharing!

Ilovemykid Fri, Sep-19-03 19:39

Doug, there is no doubt that you will make it! Your doing so great and to lose 111 pounds in 7 months, is just OUTSTANDING!! You have given us all a boost and encouragement that I trust will last a long time! Thanks for sharing you excitement with us, its amazing that we can all get happy over it with you.. that is what I love about this place, the support is beyond excellent!

God bless and keep at it!