Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Low-Carb Products (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   LOTS of clothes XXL/2x, and a winter coat in size 2x (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=144287)

relliott1 Tue, Oct-21-03 22:13

LOTS of clothes XXL/2x, and a winter coat in size 2x

I have tons of clothes in XXL, 2x, 18/20 and some 1x, plus a reversible, weather proof polarfleece winter coat that has earned me a lot of compliments :D I am willing to part with them to anyone who will provide a good home for them. I do ask that you pay postage, and if they are still in good shape when you grow out of them, please pass them on to the next home via this board :)

maryb55 Wed, Oct-22-03 15:57

Hi Relliott1

Whatcha got...I just hit the 18/20 size for the first time..IN A LONG TIME!

In fact I just posted my 24s as looking for a new home....I am totally excited :yay:

You cam PM me or if you want to list here for others to see that would be great!

Thanks
Mary B

want2bfit Thu, Oct-23-03 21:05

Dear Relliott1,
Would love some "new" clothes in 2X. Please let me know what you have. I would be glad to pay for shipping. That jacket sounds great. We already had snow flurries last night. Thanks, Maureen

relliott1 Fri, Oct-24-03 09:01

Of course I have the coat. It is reversible, waterprook on one side and a nice green and white pattern polarfleece on the other. It is VERY warm, in good condition. :) Aside from that, I have:

2 pairs of Liz Claiborne jeans in size 20
1 pair black Liz Claiborne cords, size 20
1 pair Liz Claiborne khakis, size 20
2 ribbed turtleneck sweaters from Lane Bryant in 2x, 1 black 1 maroon
1 lightweight Liz Claiborne sweater 2x, blue and gray
Various other winter sweaters in 2x
A few long sleeve, button up blouses in 2x
Ribbed long sleeve off white shirt w/Classic Pooh embroidery around collar, XXL
Eddie Bauer flannel shirt, XXL, purple plaid

I haven't done a thorough cleaning of my closet, so it's very possible there are more than what is listed above. I also have a lot of summer clothes, but I figure I will wait until closer to summer to offer those - otherwise folks would grow out of them before they were able to wear them! :D

PM me or post here and let me know what you are interested in, and we can work out the details.

maryb55 Sat, Oct-25-03 16:07

Hi Relliott1

I would love to have the jeans, the Pooh shirt and a couple of the sweaters!
Would glady pay postage.

Mary B

relliott1 Mon, Oct-27-03 11:12

MaryB, I tried to PM you, but your PM is full.. Clear out some space and I will try again :)

kiah11 Mon, Oct-27-03 11:39

Do you still have the coat? Mary has been wonderful to me but I do not have a winter coat. Also, if nobody else is speaking for them, I would love the two ribbed sweaters. But, if someone else can use them, that is not a problem at all!!

I can't do PM right now. If you click on my profile, you should be able to reach me. :)

maryb55 Mon, Oct-27-03 16:08

Hi Relliott1

I emptied my PM file....I didn't know there was a limit on stored PMs, learn something new every day!!

Mary B