Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Happy Birthday to me (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=57764)

IYONNA Sun, Aug-25-02 10:49

Happy Birthday to me

I am 46 years young today AND I AM 45 POUNDS LIGHTER, I was aiming for 46 pounds,but,i didnot make it even though i weighed my self NAKED :mad: :mad:

I went on the atkins diet in october of 2001 and as of today i lost a total of 46 lbs and a lot of pant sizes, :wave: :wave:, oh ,i wish i had lost more lbs,i really want to get to 199 lbs by my anniversity(i know i will,i know i will) :daze: :spin: :roll:

I just wanted to say thank to you all, I couldnot have done it with out the support from all of you :p :p, thank you all

gotta go, i am going to get a tatto for my birthday,(shh don"t tell my husband, he is going to flip when he finds out) . :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,I AM 45 LBS LIGHER,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE :p :p :p

Talon Sun, Aug-25-02 10:53

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

And congrats on 45 pounds gone! Tell us all about your tattoo when you get back.

:bday:

niksauntie Sun, Aug-25-02 11:34

Happy B'day!!!!:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:& congrats!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Marlaine Sun, Aug-25-02 11:34

Iyonna......

Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday and a year ahead filled with continued LC Success!! Awesome to have 45 pounds off!!

:Party:

Marlaine

CindySue48 Sun, Aug-25-02 12:04

Happy Birthday!

IYONNA!

Wow! You must be so thrilled! And so proud of yourself!

:yay: :clap: :yay: :clap: :yay: :clap: :yay: :clap: :yay: :clap:

And Happy Birthday!

:bday: :Party: :bday: :Party: :bday: :Party:

Cindy! :wave:

Jo-Ann 2 Sun, Aug-25-02 12:37

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo

Happy, Happy, Merry, Merry and a Big Canadian hug to you on your sucess. What a year, congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours Truely Jo-Ann :wave:

destro Sun, Aug-25-02 13:58

1 Attachment(s)

BRILLIANT JOB!

YOU DESERVE TO HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

Natalie

agonycat Sun, Aug-25-02 14:28

Happy Birthday! And great job on your loss so far!

You are truely successful in your weight loss. If you don't mind I believe this thread should go into our Success forum :D

Keep up the great work!

Kayceecan Sun, Aug-25-02 14:51

1 Attachment(s)
:wave: Hi, Ivonna!

:bday: Congrats on the weight loss! Hope you make your 199 goal by your anniversary! When is it?........Have a big piece of pork rind cake! :D Good Luck....

tizzielish Sun, Aug-25-02 16:12

Happy birthday

Hurray, YOU were born 46 years ago today.

What kind of tattoo, eh?

Happy day. :bday: :angel: :hyper: :wiggle: :clap: :blush: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party:

IYONNA Thu, Sep-05-02 19:00

I had a wonderful and exciting birthday, first of all i went and got my tatoo,A HEART WITH A RED ROSE AND MY INITIALS AT THE STEM OF THE ROSE,It looks great and i love it,now that i can wear sleeveless tops i put it just above my breast ;) ;)

my 17 year old son is going crazy,my dh think that i am going crazy he say tatoo are for young people,i said yes!i am 46 years young, age is just a number and i don"t look my age so now is the time to enjoy myself and do what i want to. i love life :roll: :roll:

my son wants to get a tatoo also ,i told when he reach 18 and move out of my house then he can do whatever he want to do
he was not happy,i waited 46 years for this he can wait :p :p

my grandkids came over with a LARGE CARROT CAKE my favorite for my birthday and i could not dissapoint them so i decide to carb up on sunday and monday went back on atkins on tuesday.We had fun and some one broke my computor it was DEAD for week :mad: :mad: my son finally fixed it he is so good at computors

THANKS EVERYONE FOR WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND FOR THE CONGRULATIONS ,WE CAN WIN THIS FIGHT TOGETHER

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO POST PHOTOS? i have before and after i want to post :daze: :daze:

vivi621 Thu, Sep-05-02 19:19

I am sorry I did not get to wish you :bday: but I will give you a b-lated one.. so again :bday:

here is how you post your pic..
simply click on the profile icon on the top right. which gives you a access to change all your options/profile fields etc.

go to edit options and select the avatar option at the bottom

note: your pic can't be any larger than 100X100

Good luck vivian :wave:

IYONNA Thu, Sep-05-02 20:11

vivi

thanks for the birthday wishes and the tip on how to post photo

sharon