Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Canada (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Happy Canada Day (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=255830)

vbrowne Thu, Jun-30-05 08:01

Happy Canada Day

Hi everyone - just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Canada Day :bday: What is everyone doing?

Vikki

cygirl Thu, Jun-30-05 08:39

Happy Canada day to you.........I am watching the fire-works in out town.

vbrowne Thu, Jun-30-05 08:41

One thing I'm NOT doing, is going anywhere near the 400 - gonna be a nightmare :) - We can't do the fireworks thing since our dog gets so scared of the sound, so we have to hole up in the basement.

Vikki

misskimbee Thu, Jun-30-05 10:17

Goin to the parade at 11, then Music in the Park at City Hall at 3 pm lol! Then Pilates!

Mousesmom Thu, Jun-30-05 12:03

I'm going to a BBQ at SO's dad's place - big family thing. Maybe fireworks after - or I may create my own LOL!

Julie

Kristine Thu, Jun-30-05 17:02

In a parade in the morning, then heading to our market square where there's food vendors and stuff. :thup:

bigted Thu, Jun-30-05 17:36

I have to go to work :(.

I work for a company who's client base is in the US so I get Monday off instead.

I hope you all have a great day - I'm looking forward to Monday :).

singlemom Thu, Jun-30-05 17:38

Taking the kids to the parade in the morning, they have homemade headbands and flags, they're so excited lol....seeing the fireworks over the river at night with my sister who is also trying to lose weight, should be a great day!
Happy Canada Day, we live in an awesome country don't we, fellow Canucks?

LukeA Fri, Jul-01-05 00:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigted
I have to go to work :(.

I work for a company who's client base is in the US so I get Monday off instead.

I hope you all have a great day - I'm looking forward to Monday :).

You arent alone, I have to work Canada day too, and get july 4th off instead.:(

Look out any of you americans with a cell phone with a cell phone company giant starting with the letter S.... because if you are delinquent on your payments I just might call you tommorrow and be less than nice because I have to work a stat holiday. :p

doreen T Fri, Jul-01-05 09:27

HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYBODY !!!

sunnywey Fri, Jul-01-05 11:05

Happy Canada Day

This is the 1st time in years that we haven't gone away for the long weekend. I'm glad we decided to stay home, with the ferry mess, due to the "Queen of Oak Bay" losing power yesterday.
They sure were lucky nobody was injured or killed.

Talla Fri, Jul-01-05 11:31

Happy Canada Day ! ! !

Have a great weekend everyone ! ! !

Ayustar Fri, Jul-01-05 19:14

I am working right now, but getting paid a decent amount for it! I get the 4th off.

I am going to go home, and eat? Paint, and love my boyfriend lol. That is what I am going to do. Video games, stuff like that.