Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Tinakaye's low carb journey (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=15015)

eebee Sat, Aug-04-01 22:07

Tinakaye's low carb journey

Auto generated link to page (Please do not remove): http://www.lowcarb.ca/stories/story009.html

I just looked at you page and read your story-you look fantastic. What an inspiration to everyone!! I think I will just click on your photos whenever I feel like eating a bar of chocolate!Thanks for sharing it.

jennyd Wed, Oct-03-01 11:31

Oh my god!

You look wonderful! My eyes teared up seeing those pictures. You are a true inspiration.

josevega Wed, Oct-03-01 18:27

What a change you look great !!! keep going.

Dont Quit!!!!

Jose

Dizz Fri, Oct-05-01 13:11

WOW, I'm so encouraged not only by the weight loss but you seem so much happier. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Muse Sat, Oct-06-01 11:42

Omg Tina....what an inspiration you are! I think my body is very similar to yours in the way that we hold weight and where. I also teared up seeing you at goal...You have inspired me. I will be one of the LC success stories...just you all wait and see!

Thank you so very much,

Muse

lagwagon Sun, Nov-18-01 16:36

Sizzle! Tina, you look great!

lagwagon

bsayne Mon, Nov-26-01 00:39

WOW! Congratulations!

Your journey has been incredible and such an inspiration to so many.

Thank you for throwing us such a strong rope to get over the next hurdle in our own journey.

Congratulations and Thank you for sharing!

B

toofat Sat, Dec-29-01 04:35

Tinakaye's story

Tina I am so impressed you look great. REally great. What I'm wondering is how you are doing now. Are you still at the lowest point or have you gained?

I lost 72 pounds 3 years ago, gained it all back and 10 more.
I'm miserable and finally have had the power to start back again.

Suggestions? I'm afraid I'll give iit up, fear I'll gain it all back anyway.

Cheryl R Sat, Dec-29-01 23:14

Wow...did you ever think you would post a picture of yourself showing a little tummy. That won't be me...I have so much to lose, that when I do, I will be flabby....and I'll be close to 50 by then... But...I will be wearing sleeveless tops...and maybe even a pair of shorts in the summer.
You did an awesome job....Keep it up...and you son looks great too....he looks proud of his mom.

justme Thu, Jan-03-02 19:31

You are truely an inspiration

PJ in Miam Thu, Jan-03-02 23:31

HOLY TAMALES GIRL!

You look like a totally different person! I mean, the different hair and style etc. is some of that too -- wow! People you meet that you knew 'back then' must be flabbergasted! (Now that sounds like a funny word to use - like, 'what happens to people who see an LC'r without all their former flab'.)

Congratulations. You're a regular poster-child for the cause! You look more than terrific. (Your husband must think he died and went to heaven. ;)).

PJ

Cher Sat, Jan-12-02 00:00

Wow!

What an awesome success story. I can't wait till the day when I achieve such success. Congratulations!!!

Dinky Sun, Jan-27-02 20:06

Woo Hoo!

Wow! You not only lost weight, you became a whole new person. You look beautiful, healthy, and best of all, happy. You even look younger. I think anytime you are happy with yourself it shows in your face.

Very pretty lady - thanks for sharing. This is my second round with Atkins. My mistake was thinking of it as a diet, and not sticking with what worked in the first place. I'm only 10-15 lbs from goal, and it is going sooo slow. You have really inspired me.

Thanks, :wave:

Rain Sun, Feb-03-02 18:01

Thank you!

What a wonderful page! What an incredible transformation! You look like two different women, this gives me even more motivation for me to continue. A friend tols me a few months ago that every time she sees me I look younger. I was glowing after this! Still, there're momnets when I don't feel that way...Looking at your transformation, you reminded me that it is possible to do it all the way!
Thank you! :thup:

KIR Sat, Apr-05-03 10:26

Wow - what a transformation. Of the many I have read, I believe yours inspired me the most, thank you for the photos - that has made all the difference in the world for me. I actually think I will ask my daughter to take pictures so I will have a record to look at, not just remember. Thanks so very much!