Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Strange baggy pants dream (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=183018)

Rune1990 Fri, May-07-04 06:00

Strange baggy pants dream

Was just surfing the 'what sizes do you have in your closed' thread, and remembered a dream I had last night.

I had this pair of pants, huge on me, even before starting out this wol. I had them on..gosh...2 months ago? and they were really baggy and looked terrible!

Anyway, in my dream, I put these pants on and went out! Didn't realise they were 'those' pants till I had to hold them up and fold them accross myself to keep 'em up, lol. At one point I pulled them away from my body and swore I could fit another me in there :)

So, this was a very positive dream! (except for the looking like a fool in public, but lets not analize!!)
Anyone else ever had anything similar??

tcastro Fri, May-07-04 06:13

Perhaps your mind is finally accepting that you're thinner than you used to be.

I wish mine would :P

I'm still 303lbs in my dreams.

poisinivy Fri, May-07-04 08:03

I had a dream the other night that I cheated really bad and so when I woke up in the morning I thought it was true and felt just horrible. I swear it took me about 10 minutes to realize it had just been a dream.

Now that's what I call scary

Itty Fri, May-07-04 08:19

For some reason, I am always slim in my dreams, always have been. And I have been overweight since I was about 9!!

I have always been convinced, I guess, that I am a thin person!!

Darn, now if I can just get into dreaming about being rich...

M

Lindym Fri, May-07-04 09:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisinivy
I had a dream the other night that I cheated really bad and so when I woke up in the morning I thought it was true and felt just horrible. I swear it took me about 10 minutes to realize it had just been a dream.

Now that's what I call scary

My DD told me she had a similar dream and was afraid to check out the results :)

jenijeni Fri, May-07-04 09:21

LOL!!! Too funny! I dream of myself thinner too. Weird!!

Pugzley Fri, May-07-04 13:51

I too dreamed I cheated and it woke me up in the middle of the night. I don't even know what it was I ate that I was to have cheated with. I woke up feeling awful too and it took me awhile to figure out it was just a dream.

What a rip off! I didn't even get to eat the food (whatever it was?) and still had the guilt trip! LOL!

picaboo Fri, May-07-04 13:55

....he he he...nice dream............better tthen counting sheeps

Pugzley Fri, May-07-04 14:40

Hey, sheep are low carb! LOL!

elimy Fri, May-07-04 14:52

Whoops! I just saw your post after posting about my dream, sorry! I would've posted in here first! I've had dreams about cheating, but not yet related to the size issue. That's a satisfying dream you had! Except the being in public part! At least you kept them from falling down all the way!

Emily

missaec Fri, May-07-04 14:53

ehehehe that's a silly dream

Jetgirl01 Fri, May-07-04 16:48

I agree with tcastro maybe it's your mind finally catching up to your body. I didn't realize how much my body shape had changed until I went to try on some new pants. I had gone from a 14 to a 10 and couldn't believe it. I checked the tag like 5 times and asked the sales lady if I had the right size. Despite my other pants practically falling off me I still couldn't believe I had made it to a 10.

Rune1990 Fri, May-07-04 17:51

tcastro, I love that thought!! And may you have a baggy pants dream soon!! :)

I've also had the cheating dreams, but I always seem to spit it out, even in the dream, lol