Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   When you hit your goal weight, what's the first thing your gonna do? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=122481)

bafmrf Sun, Jul-13-03 10:41

When you hit your goal weight, what's the first thing your gonna do?

I am going to Victoria's Secret and treat myself. My 1/2 way goal I getting a new hairdo and pedicure and manicure.

I can't wait. I love this WOL.

Martha

P.S. My nails have never grown so fast....

justcindy Sun, Jul-13-03 11:01

Hey pick me up and we will go to Victorias Secret together! LOL Oh yeah....definitely my first stop!!!! :)

kmarie1351 Sun, Jul-13-03 11:18

skinny jeans

I'm not going by weight, but by size... when my hips are at 37 inches, I'm going to buy a size 8 pair of jeans!

alwazbuzy Sun, Jul-13-03 13:12

When I hit my goal I am going to the Florida Keys!!!
We also plan to take the family on a Disney Cruise.

Dc2 Sun, Jul-13-03 15:05

Hi all,

When I get to 75% of my goal weight i'm going to make that beloved LC cheesecake. My favorite dessert :Party:

David

caverjen Sun, Jul-13-03 19:41

Get my bellybutton pierced! Might go ahead and get it done sooner.

Jen

roxie19142 Sun, Jul-13-03 20:55

My friend gave me a Marc Jacobs (size 8) blouse to wear when I get to goal. She only wore it once and it was 400$$ and I'm going to look hot in it.

LovableLC Sun, Jul-13-03 21:15

Going to buy TONS of clothes and not have to worry about how it looks on me, because everything will look great!

EvenLower Sun, Jul-13-03 22:43

I think I'm gonna get me a new tattoo
I'm buying my girlfriend a cathloic school girl uniform for when she hits goal :angel:

Paris Mon, Jul-14-03 05:21

EvenLower, your girl and you are so cute!

Hmmm. DH & I are planning an Alaskan vacation now and it is gonna happen when I am near goal or at goal. Aside from that I am going to buy some cute tailored clothes that fit everywhere!

Paleoanth Mon, Jul-14-03 05:57

Probably cry.

ichihuahua Mon, Jul-14-03 07:18

Walk around in front of my husband totally nekkid! WooHoo!

hysteria Mon, Jul-14-03 08:07

well, for 50% I treated myself to a spa pedicure this weekend...yes, my stats changed, but I WAS at 50%

At 100% - 3 things
1. I am getting my tattoo/piercings (may do that at 75% tho)
2. New clothes
3. Hubby said he would pay for a boob job...I'm not too sure about that one yet - I'll see when I get there ;) I think having a whole new wardrobe would be more appealing

Ms.Kidy Mon, Jul-14-03 14:48

I am going to buy new cloths, and maybe a new swimsuit. :) THat is what I want now, I may want more later when I get to my goal

Delta Fox Mon, Jul-14-03 17:02

Tuck my shirt in and get some cool new belts!! I think my husband would like the "walking around totally nekkid" idea, too!! :wiggle: