Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hello there. I need to be here. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=173591)

Rosie Real Thu, Mar-18-04 17:58

Hello there. I need to be here.

Hi all :)

I've been on and off of Atkins for almost 4 yrs and have lost and gained hundreds of pounds.
I'm ready to make my stand this time! I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone and learning lots on my way. :)

rosey1 Thu, Mar-18-04 18:31

welcome to TDC. you will find lots of support here. congrats on your loss so far!

pidosmum Thu, Mar-18-04 18:33

Welcome. Everyone is so friendly and helpful here. I'm starting to send alot of time here. Hope to hear from you again.

brdgrl Thu, Mar-18-04 20:50

Welcome. Congratulations on your resolve. Let us know how we can help you. This is one of the most supportive places I've ever found. I'm glad you are now a part of that. We look forward to hearing your successes.

Rosie Real Thu, Mar-18-04 20:56

Thank you everyone. I'm looking forward to sharing and hearing about successes! :)

hummelda Thu, Mar-18-04 21:00

Welcome to the TDC!! This will be the last time you're going to mess with those 100's of pounds. War has been declared and we are your army!

Rocky_Cdn Thu, Mar-18-04 22:08

Welcome to the TDC!

Whenever you need support, we'll be here! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Rocky

Ozarkslady Thu, Mar-18-04 23:01

Hi Rosie! Congratulations on your pounds already lost. I've fought this battle a long time too, and have the determination this time (through lots of prayers) to stick it out and make it work! I just found this forum recently, but have already been made to feel so welcome! It's a great place to be, and it's comforting to know that there's an army of us out here fighting the same battle!

Keep your determination up!
Ozarkslady

Charran Thu, Mar-18-04 23:52

Welcome to the TDC Rosie and good luck to you on this WOL! You can do it!

Zymi Fri, Mar-19-04 10:46

Hi Rosie!

Welcome to the board :wave: This site makes being a low carber much easier....there's so much support here and all kinds of helpful info.
Good luck!
Melaney

teresamay Fri, Mar-19-04 10:54

welcome to our family!!!

pixy_nixy Fri, Mar-19-04 11:20

Welcome to the TDC! You'll find this a great place to stick it out!!!! Everyone here is the best! And there is always someone here to listen!!!

Aragorn Fri, Mar-19-04 11:36

Welcome to the TDC Rosie. The people here offer amazing Support. My success to this point is because of this Site and all the encouragement everyone here has given me. Stick with this place and you'll do fine.

Jim

Fireball Fri, Mar-19-04 15:19

Hi Rosie! WELCOME!!

AFwife Fri, Mar-19-04 15:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummelda
Welcome to the TDC!! This will be the last time you're going to mess with those 100's of pounds. War has been declared and we are your army!

ATTACK!

Sorry couldn't help myself.

But yes, welcome and we are here for you.