Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   message for the whoosh fairy (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=134048)

Sooike Sat, Aug-30-03 11:50

message for the whoosh fairy

Hello whoosh fairy, it's me Dana.
I just wanted to let you know that I am still living at the same adress. It's been such a long time you visited me, please come and visit me again
:lol:
To everyone who has been visited by the whoosh fairy : Please ask her to visit me

Have a nice weekend everyone !

Sela Sat, Aug-30-03 11:54

Maybe she needs a map to your house? :confused:

Hope she gets her little fairy butt over there soon :lol:

etoiles Sat, Aug-30-03 11:57

:lol: I love your post Sela!!!

hey after she visits you would you please send her my way?? :p

Sooike Sat, Aug-30-03 12:04

I think i figured out what went wrong. The map I send to the whoosh fairy used kilometres and she probably is used to miles. So, now there is probably someone in my neighberhood losing alot of weight and wondering how?

red1cutie Sat, Aug-30-03 13:10

:lol: Good one Sooike!

I love you whoosh fairy! Come see me whenever you want to--day or night. :D

Peace
red

JeannieM Sat, Aug-30-03 14:17

Me too! Me too! :lol: :lol:

I have been stuck **just** above 200 for three weeks now. My bod just doesn't want to go into onederland. I have been REALLY good this week and exercising like crazy. PLEASE let me have a visit from the fairy when I weigh myself tomorrow AM. It doesn't even have to be a WHOOSH!! -- I'd be happy with just a pound. I just want to get below 200. Pretty please.

Jeannie

Mischab Sat, Aug-30-03 14:29

Please send her to my house as well! Didn't lose a lb this week - 0r an inch or less for that matter!

kellyuk Sat, Aug-30-03 14:36

Last night she visited me, after cursing me with a 6 pound gain recently she took pity on me and gave me a whopping 12 pound loss for the week, I'll write your names down and leave her a note under my pillow for just in case she comes back again :D

Mr.Mel Sat, Aug-30-03 16:51

Maybe she needs new batteries for her wand!

LovableLC Sat, Aug-30-03 17:56

Oh PLEASE if she stops by send her to me. I lost about a lb a day for a few days and now it's almost 2 weeks no loss, even a pound gained some days!!! Desperate need of a woosh.

Sooike Sun, Aug-31-03 13:11

Thanks !
Sometimes the best thing you can do is just laugh abouth things, isn't it.
Although when I was little, people always said I laughed myself fat. So maybe I'd better get a bit serious ? What do you all think ?

Sela Sun, Aug-31-03 14:03

sooike,
you are doing really well, you lost 30 pounds so far :) the woosh fairy will visit you soon, shes probably right around the corner.

Dustin Sun, Aug-31-03 15:56

Oh please come visit me sometime!

Blairwitch Sun, Aug-31-03 16:04

Oh me too purty please whoosie!

red1cutie Sun, Aug-31-03 17:44

Guys she is on her way but the queue is really long so hang in there, okay?

Peace
red