Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Beginner/Low Intensity (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New here - Does anyone have a Tony Little Gazelle Machine? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=47441)

sweetP Thu, Jun-13-02 08:15

New here - Does anyone have a Tony Little Gazelle Machine?

Hi all, I am new here and was wondering if I could get any feedback on anyone who has or knows someone who owns a Tony Little Gazelle Freestyle machine. I see the infomerical all the time and it really looks like it could give you a good workout. I had a knee injury a few years ago and at 244 lb., well, it has to be low impact.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks to all
Vicki

DarkLotus Thu, Jun-13-02 09:43

One of the guys I work with has one, and he loves it. He never really exercised before buying that gazelle, but he says it's easy to use. He has also lost a good amount of weight and has noticably toned up using it too.

Talon Thu, Jun-13-02 10:09

I have heard of a few people mentioning this machine - I've never seen one - what does it do?

reech4strz Wed, Aug-28-02 05:16

Yes, I have a gazelle. I JUST LOVE IT! Very quiet. I can do my am cardio and not wake a soul. Heart rate gets right up there. I feel so so much better after using it.

Carleen Sat, Aug-31-02 14:54

Gazelle....

Hello. I have a Weslo Air Strider which is the same sort of thing. I love it!!! If I had to give up a piece of exercise equipment, it would be my treadmill, but NEVER my Strider!!!

I'm sure you will love the Gazelle.

:wave:

Wolf Fri, Jun-06-03 12:21

I love it

I am overjoyed with the Gazelle elite. After having it for 2 weeks, I look forward to the workout. This is what I hoped the NordicTrack would be...low impact and fun.

Willie Mon, Jan-19-04 21:16

Me too, i love the gazelle..i've had it for a couple of weeks and i'm still using it, which for me is a biggie!!!
i have 2 small kids and i can workout anytime because its so quiet! i think its great to invest in one!

jeanyyy Tue, Jan-20-04 09:47

I'm looking at the Gazelle Edge Glider, which I gather is not the same as the Freestyle one. London Drugs has the Edge Glider on sale this week (in BC, anyway) for $159.99. Also, Real Canadian Superstore (Loblaws?) has both an elliptical trainer and a manual treadmill on sale for $129.99... Sheesh, I wish you could try the things out before buying! Any opinions for or against any of these things?

Willie Tue, Jan-20-04 11:02

i'm not sure about the freestyle machine, or the treadmills, but i enjoy the one i have(gazelle edge)its not hard to work and you go at your own pace.
maybe someone else will be more helpful.

Sprissy Sun, Jan-25-04 18:38

I have a Gazelle also, I've had it for a little more than a year now. I love it. You can go as fast as you want or at any other pace you want. It is very quiet, so if you like to watch tv while you work out, it is an excellent choice.