Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   I lost my "Eleventieth" pound yesterday!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=174622)

AZDean Wed, Mar-24-04 07:00

I lost my "Eleventieth" pound yesterday!!

It occurred to me yesterday, that as Bilbo the Hobbit would say, I lost my eleventieth pound yesterday! That's 111 pounds, for those who aren't familiar with the Lord of the Rings. I liked the "ring" of that too! LOL!!

What fun it is to lose weight and simply allow time to add up more and more pounds lost!

Cheers everyone!

2MuchPizza Wed, Mar-24-04 07:08

WOW!!! You have done an awesome job! Congrats! :clap:

teresamay Wed, Mar-24-04 07:15

That is fantastic!! I need to lose 100 pounds as well, and it is stories like yours that keep me motivated - I needed to read that today - thank you :)

ValerieL Wed, Mar-24-04 08:36

That is SO great, congratulations! Wow, I need to lose that many too, I just can't wait to get there with you!

Valerie

itsgottago Wed, Mar-24-04 08:42

:lol: Happy Eleventieth to you!

sjkling Wed, Mar-24-04 08:44

congratulations! wonderful news!

MisterE Wed, Mar-24-04 11:42

Congratulations! Being part Hobbit (look at that Avatar of mine if you disbelieve), the correct term is you have lost your ELEVENTY-FIRST pound! Regardless, however ANYONE says the number...it is a GREAT accomplishment. C'est magnifique!

Raleigh Wed, Mar-24-04 12:09

:clap: great job!!!

AZDean Wed, Mar-24-04 12:11

Ahh! Thanks for the correction MisterE. I was never quite sure of that myself and doing a quick search with Google found a lot of hits on that word "eleventieth", so I presumed...

Anyway, not being a Hobbit myself, I guess I can be forgiven. Though my family loves the Lord of the Rings movies so much that we might as well move in with the Hobbits!

Cheers everyone!

brdgrl Wed, Mar-24-04 12:53

Congratulations!!!!!! We are all proud of your success (and that's all of us on the forum, not all of us in my head :lol: )

flynnlee Wed, Mar-24-04 13:46

oh wow! how exciting! congratulations, you must be thrilled!!

Paris Wed, Mar-24-04 14:10

Congratulations!!!! :thup: :D

I hope to be joining you in that club soon enough.

AZDean Wed, Mar-24-04 14:23

Hey Paris! It's only a matter of time... IF we keep at it!! And I SURE PLAN TO!!!!!!!!!

It's about that time of day when I need to take a walk and help burn off a few more fat cells!!!!!!!

See ya!!

CindyG Wed, Mar-24-04 14:39

Wow!!! :Party: CONGRATULATIONS :Party:

Dean - you continue to be so inspirational!!! That is such wonderful news! You must be so proud! You are closing in on your goal! Keep up the great work!

Dewi Wed, Mar-24-04 14:51

WTG, that is terrific news!