Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Canada (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Calgary Low Carb Ladies (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=82473)

Digitalgrl Mon, Jan-27-03 09:27

Calgary Low Carb Ladies

1 Attachment(s)
Here we are having coffee in Calgary, AB.

It was great meeting everyone! Thanks for Jan
for bringing the camera.

Jan C Mon, Jan-27-03 11:55

Calgary low carb group photo

Andrea,

Thanks for posting the photo.

If anyone is wondering who is who: from left to right
Andrea (digitalgirl), Janiceb, Janice, Shantal (dewdrop), Jan.

It was great seeing old faces again and meeting new ones. Hope we can keep in touch.

If there are any other Calgarians out there who would like to join us next time, just post in my journal and we'll let you know.

Jan

heather06 Tue, Jan-28-03 14:23

great picture

Hi everyone, sure wish I could have made it to the coffee meeting!! What a laugh I had seeing that picture...there is more WATER on the table than coffee!!! Hope the next one I can come!
Heather

n0ah Tue, Jan-28-03 19:03

Coffee or Water

Hello All!

As Heather mentioned, more water than coffee! That's the wisest way to go! :) Maybe hot chocolate will be on the menu for the next gatherin...:)....just kiddin'! (Marshmallows, too? :))

I hope to arrive for the next coffee meet. Meanwhile, I'll stay indoors and keep away from the chill!

Everyone keep warm!

~~~smilin' atcha'~~~
n0ah :wave:

Betti Thu, Jan-30-03 16:26

Calgary low carber

Hey, I'd like to take part in this low carb group of Calgarians...what do you have planned next?

n0ah Thu, Jan-30-03 17:35

Welcome!

Hi Betti! :)

Welcome to this forum. I'm very new here too. There is a lot of information available at this site. It's great.

You are doin' fantastic with your nutritional approach...77% weight loss.... :thup: Go girl :exclm:

Happy New Year 2003!

Many Blessings

Janice Thu, Jan-30-03 18:35

Many thanks!

Thanks to JanC for bringing the camera, thanks to Andrea, you digitalgrl, for posting it, and thanks especially to the geeky guy who took the picture (and I believe was eavesdropping on our conversation!). He made us all look thin!

Janice

Jan C Thu, Jan-30-03 22:06

Hi Calgary Low Carbers, :wave:

I don't think a date was set for the next get together (I had to leave early at the last one). If anyone else would like to arrange another coffee date in a month or two that would be great. It would be nice to see a few new additions to our group.

Happy low-carbing! :)

Jan

n0ah Fri, Jan-31-03 14:13

Howdy!

Hello to All! :)

Just a quick note to mention that I found some gummy candies at Shoppers Drug Mart located at 15th Ave. and 8th St. S. W. ~ very inexpensive at $1.49 a pkg. (Sweetened with maltitol)

Anyone found a low carb pasta yet?

Have a great weekend, everyone! Enjoy our lovely Chinook winds!

Many Blessings

Janice Fri, Jan-31-03 15:01

Argh!

I don't know about you other Cagarians, but these Chinook winds give me a splitting headache!!

Janice

Betti Fri, Jan-31-03 17:19

Low carb pasta can be found at Diabetic depot on 37th Street (in a strip mall) They carry Keto products, DaVinci, LaTortilla, Carbsense, Atkins, Expert foods, Delite bars...check them out!

Betty

n0ah Fri, Jan-31-03 17:59

Thanks Betti! :)

Hi Betti!

You are a Darlin' :)

I just called the Diabetic depot and will go there tomorrow to explore.

Pasta! What a joy!! :thup:

Thanks so much!

Have a good weekend!

Many Blessings

Jan C Fri, Jan-31-03 22:31

Betti,

Thanks for the tip about the Diabetic depot. I didn't even know there was such a place. I will have to check it out. Is it 37th Street SW? Which strip mall?

Jan

Betti Fri, Jan-31-03 23:45

Jan C,

I don't know the address but when I'm driving north on 37th st Sw from Glenmore Trail, it is on my right before I hit Richmond road.
Hope that helps!

Betty

Jan C Sat, Feb-01-03 16:20

Betty,

Yes I know where that is. Thanks!

Jan