Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I fell off the wagon! But im back now (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=126529)

lynninohio Tue, Jul-29-03 12:29

I fell off the wagon! But im back now

I'M BACK

OK, WELL I FELL OFF THE LOW CARB WAGON AND HIT ROCK BOTTOM HARD. I AM NOW BACK AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY I THINK ITS FOR GOOD. I HATE THE WAY I FEEL WHEN I HAVE CARBS. I FEEL BLOATED AND TIRED AS ALL HECK. I AM RUN DOWN AND OF NO USE TO ANYBODY. SO NOW I AM BACK TO EXERCISING :yay: BUT ITS KICKING MY BUTT. THERE IS STILL ALOT OF SUMMER LEFT AND I PLAN TO AGAIN ENJOY IT. TO ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO QUIT BUT IS DOING WELL *****DON'T*****!!!!!!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT. HAVE A GREAT LOW CARB AFTERNOON
LYNNINOHIO

lissame Tue, Jul-29-03 12:50

hahaha, welcome back lynninohio :) Good to see you taking back the reigns and pluggin right along!

Lucille Tue, Jul-29-03 21:36

Im Back Too!

I fell off the wagon for over a week!! ahh can you believe it. I have gained even more weight back and I feel absolutley gross. I started induction again today and I did great. I can already feel a difference after just 1 day. I am really excited for the weight to come off and no more cheating! :) Wish me luck! Im going to do it this time!

icedancer Tue, Jul-29-03 22:20

Me too!

I've been low carbing for years but for the last 3 months I've been just totally oblivious to my eating, luckily I caught myself, 20 lbs higher than when I started but am doing good this last couple weeks.... Well we can all just count our blessings we KNOW this WOEing and can go back to it and it works!!! :yay:
Keep up the good work,

later,

lynninohio Thu, Jul-31-03 07:33

i fell off for more than a week

Lucille i fell off for more than a week. :cry: can u imagine how terrible that is. And i have to be honest. my computer was down so i didnt have this forum as my support beam and lets face it who doesnt like corn on the cob and JUNK FOOD. :lol: . i got dumb for a sec. but now im smart again. I have been back now for 3 days and i feel SO MUCH BETTER. This is , i now believe, the way i will live the rest of my life. Low Carb. I enjoy it and feel great when i do it. anyone with new creative interesting recipes please let me know. Its always easier when u can have different things. I am less likely to cheat myself then. Have a great LC day
Lynninohio

Lucille Thu, Jul-31-03 16:59

Good for you! IM ON DAY 3 TOO! I feel a lot better and Im happy I got out of that obsessive junk eating habit. I still feel really gross but I know it takes time... I am not going to weigh until a week in... Im scared but I have never weighed so much and I am so upset about what I did. I just kept eating and eating. I had Mcdonalds, Dairy Queen, KFC, lots of cookies and chocolate and cookies. I couldnt stop myself! Ahhh I am so happy to be back on Atkins, I already feel better. :wiggle: