Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   The ReconDragon (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=51894)

MstyDragon Fri, Jul-19-02 14:33

The ReconDragon

I'm going to start to track, on paper if you will, my workouts. The title of this is a combo of my Husbands job and my mascot :D I am using this available time that he is away to get into shape.

Yesterday:

Lifting: UBW & LBW

Today: Walking- 3 1/2 miles(in the rain no less) stretching. I may ride my bike today too.

Margo

Seto Kaiba Fri, Jul-19-02 18:34

Workout tracking.

You are so good!!! :D

I know that recording mine in here has helped me. I can actually see that I've been doing something...... (maniacal laughter)

MstyDragon Sun, Jul-21-02 18:46

You are right Seto

I do think that posting here will help. I signed up for a cardio kickboxing class at school. Now I need to get into shape for it :lol:

MstyDragon Sun, Jul-21-02 18:48

Exercise

Yesterday:

walking a ton because I got lost in DT Portland :rolleyes:

Today:

UB &LB Workout. UG!

Mowed the lawn. It took me 1 1/2 hours and I'm pooped. Not exactly the kind of exercise I was thinking of, but it was something.

Seto Kaiba Sun, Jul-21-02 21:45

WOW!!!!

You are so very good!!!! :cheer:

Cardio Kickboxing! WOW!!!! I wish I could find something like that..........well,........ok..........maybe that's not true. :D

MstyDragon Tue, Jul-23-02 11:19

Hahahahah

Seto,
you are funny! I do remember almost dying in that class:lol:

MstyDragon Tue, Jul-23-02 11:21

Yesterday

Yesterday I did:

lunges(starting out so I will do these most every day until I get strong enough to do with weights. Form is most important now)

UBW

20 minutes on the bike :thup:

MstyDragon Tue, Jul-23-02 11:22

oops

forgot to add:

stretching and 100 crunches

Seto Kaiba Tue, Jul-23-02 11:44

WOW!!!!

You are really kicking butt on the working out!!!!! Crunches frighten me..... Ok, I just hate them LOL

MstyDragon Tue, Jul-23-02 21:22

Crunches

Seto,
If my stomach wasn't so flabby, then I wouldn't need to do crunches :o As the case mey be today I did:

150 crunches
41 minues on the tredmill
UBW & LBW
stretching

Seto Kaiba Wed, Jul-24-02 08:46

41 MINUTES?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! I am such a weinnie!!!! I have to tape something over the timer on my bike and pre-occupy myself so I don't get pissy about how long I've been on the stupid thing. :o LOL
You are sooooooo good!!!!!!!!
I have decided to follow your lead and lower my weights too. :D

MstyDragon Wed, Jul-24-02 15:39

I use a towel

Seto,
I hate watching the timer, so I place a hand towel over the timer. That way I can wipe the sweat off too :lol:

Todays workout:

Belly Dancing video (fat burning) okay that about killed me :o but I love it!

UB weights. Added 5 resp to each set.

150 crunches

stretching

Whew I'm wiped....maybe it was the belly dancing? Not sure, but I had a killer workout whatever it was.

Seto Kaiba Wed, Jul-24-02 15:42

Belly Dancing!!!!

That is a KILLER workout!!!!!! You are the workout queen!!!!!

MstyDragon Wed, Jul-24-02 20:51

Killer is right

Seto, you are right. That is one killer workout. I'm hoping that it gets easier after a while. I'm going to go pick up the Basic one too and see if it teaches more of the moves. :D

Seto Kaiba Thu, Jul-25-02 09:12

Let me know...

if the beginner tape is helpful. I've got a friend that's a professional belly dancer (she's had 2 kids and even after the last one was born, you couldn't tell she'd ever been pregnant!!!!!! :eek: ) that's oftered to teach me, but I don't think that I can bring myself to have someone watch me do that..... :o