Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   i just realized something awesomeeeeeee (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=148696)

pammiejoe6 Thu, Nov-13-03 12:22

i just realized something awesomeeeeeee

:dazzle: omggggg i just realized that i have LESS than 100 pounds to lose now!!! whooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!:Party: I have lost 24 pounds so far and now i have only 96 pounds to lose!!! hehehehehe:rolleyes: :) anyway, im fighting a cold today, anyone have any ideas of how i can make myself feel better before i have to go to work tonight?? My throat is sore and i am all congested.:Puke:ewwwwww i just HAD to use that smiley...yuck thats just how i feel today. anyway, take a sec and make me feel better wontcha? i need all the support i can get!!! THANX IN ADVANCE!!!!:yay:

AFwife Thu, Nov-13-03 12:27

HOORAY!

I can't wait till I can say the same.

Congrates.

Lily

maryc Thu, Nov-13-03 15:09

Whooo Hooo!! Congratulations!!

I only have 2 more pounds and I will have less than 100 pounds to lose. I'm hoping it happens this week. :)

As for your sore throat I usually drink some nice hot tea it always soothes my throat.

MisterE Thu, Nov-13-03 15:11

That is awesome! Congratulations!

Pacenco Thu, Nov-13-03 19:31

Pammie - that smilie is hilarious!! I didn't see it earlier :):) I hope you get rid of your cold - The only thing I take is Tylenol Severe Congestion Cold medicine - it seems to help more than anything else. A hot shower will loosen stuff but that's temporary. Be sure your humidity is not low. Take care of yourself and congrats on the less than 100 lbs to lose claim - I'm excited for you and hopefully I will not be too long in making that same claim - take care, Jellogirl

diemde Thu, Nov-13-03 19:43

Woohoo! Isn't it great to see the countdown get smaller? I hope you get to feeling better. :agree:

Wenzday Thu, Nov-13-03 20:06

COOL! I was almost there too but gained a bunch of weight in my stupindness lately... *sigh* soooon sooon :)

Tedmom Thu, Nov-13-03 20:10

It may sound corny and old fashioned, but I swear by Vic's Vapor Rub when I have a cold and long hot showers too. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Tina3 Thu, Nov-13-03 21:45

Pammiejoe, I'm sure you're already at work, but hope you took some of the remedies and feel lots better!
Congrats on your loss! Does the way seem faster now? Tina

JYounginer Fri, Nov-14-03 08:28

Wow pammie, that's great! Congratulations. I'm sorry that you feel so sick... maybe you could drink you some bulliom soup or something. The heat might make you feel better. Hope you get to feeling better and once again Congrats!!!

Atkins4myW Fri, Nov-14-03 17:56

woo hoo congrats on passing that milestone.

As for the cold hot low carb liquids of your choice and plenty of extra fluids will help you feel much better.

LCchickFL Sat, Nov-15-03 09:36

Congrats on getting below the 100# to go mark. I have 9 more pounds to get there myself. I can't wait. I've been looking forward to it for WEEKS now, but I seem to keep dancing around it. ;)

coco2 Tue, Nov-18-03 12:41

Wowieeee! Awesome is right! Can't wait til I can say the same.

:yay: Go Pammie! Go Pammie! Go Pammie! :yay:

Hope you're all better.

Leigh

Gretchen Tue, Nov-18-03 13:14

:yay: :Party: :dazzle: :wiggle: Congatulations on having less than 100 lbs to go. For your cold may I suggest Green Tea, as much a you can stand. Hope you feel better.