Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Newbies' Questions (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Does anyone actually GO to their fitday??? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=173209)

jbird Tue, Mar-16-04 20:37

Does anyone actually GO to their fitday???

I have clicked on five different people's fitday and none of them have entered anything. I'm trying to compare how I'm eating, but can't find anyone to compare to. So if you use fiday please let me know, I'd love to look at your menu.

Don't mean to sound hostile but I've been looking for over an hour now. EEEEK!

Thanks
Jenny

PecanPie Tue, Mar-16-04 21:00

Hi Jenny - I don't use the web version of FitDay (I use the PC version) but a lot of people on the Atkins forum on this site do use fitday so maybe if you post there you will get more help.

PecanPie

bcbeauty Tue, Mar-16-04 22:17

Hi Jenny!
I am on induction and am always using my fit day. Please feel free to come on by and have a gander.
I love my fitday! :D

Karen Wed, Mar-17-04 00:02

I hate to ask the stupid question, but did you scroll back through the days or just look at the same page that came up?

Karen

jbird Wed, Mar-17-04 06:58

answer

Yes I did scroll back like 7 days or so for each person.

I can't talk, I mean some days I don't have time to enter in all my stuff, but I atleast do it every few days or when I have time.

Rune1990 Wed, Mar-17-04 07:29

Ack, i'm guilty also of not having an updated fitday!

I find that when i'm not measuring everything, I don't use it, rather try to put my foods eaten in my journal.

Thats also an option, have you checked journals?

teresamay Wed, Mar-17-04 09:53

I use mine all the time, feel free to go into it....

bonesigh Wed, Mar-17-04 09:58

I don't use Fitday at all. I use NutriCounter which runs on my Palm Pilot. My Palm goes everywhere with me, which makes it easy for me to track and record what I'm eating, wherever I am. Does Fitday have a version that runs on Palms? I'll have to check their site.

Update: I checked their site, and it does not look like they have a product available for Palm OS. I've sent them an email asking if they ever plan to release Fitday for Palm OS.

3xmommy Wed, Mar-17-04 10:31

I use it everyday all day since another member told me about it..I don't know how to paste the address, but if you go under my journal you'll find exactly what I ate in the last couple days
I think I'm doing ok..I feel a little lighter.. My pants aren't as tight..especially after I have pulled them out of the dryer on high heat..
I want to keep as detailed of a journal that I can so I can look back on the good and bad of my diet and also some may benefit from it..
Michelle

spydermary Wed, Mar-17-04 14:44

How do I get the link to my own fitday site?

jbird Wed, Mar-17-04 15:05

in your journal

I posted how to do it in your journal. :)

3xmommy Wed, Mar-17-04 22:23

Jbird..I posted my link under my journal for fitday..I believe everyone has the same address except for after owner..Where yours said Jbird..mine would be flory2
Any way..the adress is in the journal
Michelle