Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Canada (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   ketchup london ontario canada (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=185326)

y2valerie Tue, May-18-04 14:45

ketchup london ontario canada

i have just been into my local gnc store and they have so many new products,they now carry atkins ketchup,she is getting the wraps in this week,but i just bought these great sweet rolls banana walnut 3.8net carbs this company sells hoagies hamburg buns all abot the same carb count.their website is www,osolo.com if any of you long term locarbers could check there products see if we can use them on induction i would appreciate it.gnc also as the hoagies and the hamburg buns,also a low fat low carb pudding mix havent tried it yet,the company is pvl gourmet puddings ,banana,caramel,and butterscotch,think im gonna have a real hamburger this weekend lol

twinky Tue, May-18-04 18:09

while on induction you are not suppose to have any of that
Only what is listed in the book

Tired Wed, Jun-02-04 16:08

Hi Y2Valerie

Which GNC did you go to as I'm also in London and would like to get the wraps for the future.

wils Wed, Jun-02-04 17:10

You can get Orowheat wraps at Zehrs, in with the regular wraps in the bakery section, I found them this week in Woodstock. They are not for induction, but they are 10 net carbs per wrap. 6 for 2.99 which is not too bad. I don't intend to have them very often, have frozen them for later use. Also hubby found Oliviera Carb wise pasta in my local Valumart, deli section in with the prepared salads, 3.99 for 2 servings, but they do have 26 carbs, so definitely wouldn't want to be having them very often, even in maintenance. Pricey in dollars and carbs I'd say.

y2valerie Wed, Jun-02-04 19:09

tortillas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired
Hi Y2Valerie

Which GNC did you go to as I'm also in London and would like to get the wraps for the future.

tired i got mine in whiteoaks gnc,but sangsters in westmount mall have them also,as for having them on induction it says you can have a atkins tortilla so i have wrote them with the info from my wraps see if we can have them.

Tired Thu, Jun-03-04 12:57

Thanks Wils & y2Valerie.

I live by Whiteoaks so I'll check it out. Do you live close to there too?

wils Fri, Jun-04-04 18:00

Actually I'm in St Marys, but work in Woodstock. So I check out Sobeys, Zehrs, Valu Mart, Food Basics, everywhere. I am always on the prowl for low carbproducts, and checking labels. I found a really good spaghetti sauce at sobeys. Vitale, that has only 4.2 carbs per 1/2 cup for 2.99.That's lower than the so called Carb Options sauce at considerably more.

KDakota630 Wed, Aug-25-04 17:08

I'm also in London, ON. There's a store called Herc's at the corner of Wonderland and Sarnia Rd that has a pretty good selection of low carb foods. They have the low-carb tortilla wraps. It's not a huge selection, but some pretty good prices. They might be getting out of the low-carb foods so it might be a good time to get some deals.

tofi Wed, Aug-25-04 19:32

I know that some products say they are "fine for Induction" but it could really be so much better to spend the two weeks eating only the foods on the Induction List. Gets you off to the best start.