Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   HELLO Whoosh Fairy! Long time no see (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=134171)

JeannieM Sun, Aug-31-03 07:45

HELLO Whoosh Fairy! Long time no see

Well, I guess it pays to whine and bitch at the whoosh fairy...after being stuck just above 200 pounds for three friggin' weeks, I have finally broken through. I am now in onederland. And I will never, EVER weigh more than 200 pounds again.

I hope that all of you who were hoping to see the whoosh fairy were also paid a visit last week!

Jeannie

jude Sun, Aug-31-03 07:57

Congratulations, Jeannie! Isn't it especially great to break those 10 plateaus (200's to 190's, etc)? Have you figured out what you did right to cause the whoosh so that you can keep doing it?

judy

Wenzday Sun, Aug-31-03 07:58

HURRAH!!!! CONGRATS! AS you can imagine from my stats...this will be a HUGE accomplishment for me also.... hoping to get there by christtmas and at the rate I am going I just might! ;)

Alina Sun, Aug-31-03 08:01

200 - buh bye!!!!

You did it, enjoy it!

JeannieM Sun, Aug-31-03 09:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jude
Congratulations, Jeannie! Isn't it especially great to break those 10 plateaus (200's to 190's, etc)? Have you figured out what you did right to cause the whoosh so that you can keep doing it?
judy

Hi Judy,

Yes, it was the exercise, definitely. I was pretty frustrated last Sunday when I got on the scale and I had stalled for a second week straight, so I decided to spend a lot of time on the treadmill/Nordic Trak last week. That definitely did it.

Jeannie

Charlif761 Mon, Sep-01-03 04:41

200 Pounds GONE FOREVER!!!

Congrats on breaking trhough the 200 pound mark! It's much better going DOWN than UP isn't it??? I can't wait till it is ME getting there. :)

Keep up the great work!

beachmum Mon, Sep-01-03 07:30

Wow, that's wonderful news! Congratulations!

amy576 Mon, Sep-01-03 10:11

:cheer: Way to go!!!! You must be THRILLED!!!! I'm hoping to see onederland soon! I have been stalling a lot...but I know it will soon show as I have not cheated one bit!

Again, congrats! keep up the great work!

~Amy

Charlif761 Thu, Sep-18-03 14:33

Hello

Anyone alive out there???? EVeryone in a corner eating chocolate????? lol

slimcat Thu, Sep-18-03 14:39

:Party:

Yippee....Congratulations on breaking the 200 barrier. MMMmmm did you say exercise...now that's a component that I forgot.

Slimcat :agree:

wendy858 Thu, Sep-18-03 17:40

Yippee for you!!!! :yay:

dolli Fri, Sep-19-03 05:12

congratulations, you are doing sooo well.being in onederland is my next goal too.i weigh in on the 27th of each month,so i'm keeping my fingers crossed and my carbs down.
dolli

JulieL Fri, Sep-19-03 06:37

I'm really happy for you! Now, could you possibly send the fairy my way? I seem to be at a small stand still again and sure would like to see her!!

Julie

JeannieM Fri, Sep-19-03 09:07

It makes me feel guilty to be getting all of these congrats. Well, not guilty, but...

I posted that after a visit from the whoosh fairy on Aug 31, and since then I haven't lost a pound. But two weeks ago I really upped my activity (Nordic Trak EVERY morning), so I can't WAIT to get on the scale this Sunday to see what has happened. I know the inches are coming off; I'd just like to see a pound or two off too. :) :)

Thanks everyone! Hope the whoosh fairy comes to see ALL of you this week!!

:Party: :Party:

Jeannie