Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Confession Booth (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   AAArrrrggggghhhh!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=71190)

A thin me! Sun, Nov-17-02 16:47

AAArrrrggggghhhh!!

Horrible Week
Sunday November 17, 2002

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

It has been a horrible week for me. Bone tired from work and defeat from this WOL.

I woke up so excited to begin and made it sort of quasi-through two days. Granted I no way drank my water but I did manage to cut back on the diet cokes.

Unfortunately, I also was starving and tried going to the cafeteria and get some lc food and there wasn't any. I cannot believe what they make the kids eat. Yuck.

SO I would root around and in my bag and one day I found some old candy and ate it. Since then, maybe wednesday, I have been on this downward spiral of events. Yet, my intentions were good. Every night, I would make scrambled eggs for the next morning breakfast to nuke and eat. I did for a few days, so I do have the intention and commitment to this WOL.

I am constantly surrounded by food. The kids have b-days and they bring cupcakes, cookies. The teacher's lounge has food and that is where the refrid. is located and there is the food right there.

Also, the nurse came into the room and asked me if I was okay, because someone noticed I am in the bathroom alot!!! She thought I needed to go home or something.

At home, I have a slight bit more control and do well, providing I go away from the kitchen.

This weekend I took the scouts to a motivational speaker to hear her about choices. I listed - it mostly about teen culture and magazines;and I learned I know nothing about this!!! Yikes

I also listed to the speaker about choices and it made sense. What does Dennis do on the way home, grocery shops and brought home a pizza for dinner. So I ate it, along with ice cream and etc. (*&^%!!!!

This morning, he wakes me up with a Latte and cheese danish and I think, what the hell......... and off I eat.

Okay, I screwed up. I will admit it. I in fact f(*&ked up. My fault.
My mistake. My error.

I am going to try again.I spent a lot of time reading the bb and looking at receipes and making some decent choices. I have to do this. Beginning with dinner.

Zuleikaa Sun, Nov-17-02 17:02

So you fell. :there:

It happens to all of us. Pick yourself up and start over. You can do it. :thup:

You need to plan and strategize so that you won't be caught again. Why don't you get some beef jerky from JerkyUSA.com. There jerky only has 1 carb. Keep that in your bag along with some nuts. They've gotten me out of many a jam when I was hungry and there was nothing "legal" to eat.

Planning and strategizing is vitally important with the holiday season coming up. And I think that cravings naturally occur more often in the winter month's.

Give yourself credit when you succeed. Plan in advance. Don't beat yourself up, but do get back up. You can succeed!