Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hello Everyone... I'm...... (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=102289)

orygungirl Thu, May-01-03 00:58

Hello Everyone... I'm......

Tracy.. and i need to lose a bit over 100 lbs. I started Induction last monday and so far so good.. 10lbs gone. I reallly love the forums.. Just found this one tonight .. looks like its tailor made for me :) I feel very positive about making this a permanant WOE. I can't wait to be healthy and strong again.. and to be able to hike up to all the waterfalls we have in the area without feeling like im going to have a coronary and/or having to continually stop because my back is killing me.

Happy Lo-carbing and i look forward to getting to know everyone

:wiggle: tracy :wiggle:

TraceyLynn Thu, May-01-03 01:20

Hi I am a Tracey too!!! I now live in Longview WA...but am a Portland girl at heart...in fact need to go there Friday!!! I really get alot of help here as I am sure you will also!!! WELCOME!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

orygungirl Thu, May-01-03 01:43

LOL im a Tracy Lynn :D

I was going to be going to portland thursday and friday... but my plans kinda fizzled out... kind a silly coincidence eh? Anyways thank you for the welcome... I thought i might be the only late night poster hehe. Take care and keep in touch

Tracy

Talon Thu, May-01-03 04:39

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

From another Tracey Lynn ...... wanna have a convention? :lol:

FionaC Thu, May-01-03 04:44

OMG we're being invaded by Tracy Lynns!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Welcome another Tracy Lynn :D glad you came by and congrats on your weightloss

:D Fiona :D

LittleAnne Thu, May-01-03 05:19

Invasion by the Tracy Lynn's

Hi Tracy

Just saying hello to you here as well. Fancy all these Tracy Lynn's in the triple digits club. Thats a triplet of Tracy Lynn's. Was there someone famous that you are all named after?

Keep up the good work Tracy and may you quickly make inroads into those 100 pounds to go. So you are a late night poster. It looks as if you were on the site when I first got to work this morning at 8 am.

Have a good Thursday.

orygungirl Thu, May-01-03 12:23

WOW this is so kewl...lol.. i was very happy to see so many ppl post in here :) and the Tracy/Tracey Lynn thing is sooo funny.. I love it.

Anne... I think I may have had a little whoosh :) lost those 2 plus an extra 1.. woohooo.. and yeah..im usually up pretty late especially when i work the later shift... was up last night til about 1:30 am pacific time.

Hope to see you all sooon :bhug:

Tracy

saski Thu, May-01-03 15:11

Welcome Tracy! Congratulations on your progress!

Chloë Mae Sat, May-03-03 19:24

Hello Tracey,

Glad to have you with us at the best forum going.

Lots of help and encouragement around here.

thebigman Sun, May-04-03 13:16

Welcome

Hi Tracy,
nice to meet you and congratulations on your weight loss, have a great week and keep posting :thup:

Graeme. :wave: