Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   70lbs in 6 months (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=173060)

mel92 Tue, Mar-16-04 09:27

Deleted

Deleted..................

rodmick Tue, Mar-16-04 09:45

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

digwig Tue, Mar-16-04 11:41

Congratulations Melissa and also thanks for posting the information about your weight related to quitting smoking because I know many people are afraid to quit because they might gain.

Congratulations again,

Dig

Archie Tue, Mar-16-04 20:20

Way to go Melissa!
Someday doctors will put all their weight challenged patients on Low Carb but for now it's up to us to set an example and not be shy about saying how we acheived the elusive weight lose goal!
Thanks for posting!

DaddioM Fri, Mar-19-04 23:52

Wow..70lbs in 6 mo...and what is a "Domestic Goddess" anyway?

Wow..70lbs in 6 mo...and what is a "Domestic Goddess" anyway?

Great job Melissa!! An example for us all.

Kristine Mon, Mar-22-04 13:22

Congratulations on both reaching maintenance and quitting smoking!! :cheer: :cheer:

Rocky_Cdn Tue, Mar-30-04 22:31

Congratulations Melissa!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It's so encouraging to see success like yours.

But... why did you change your stats? (Under your avatar.) It's no longer showing the whole picture at a glance and what an accomplishment you've made.

Love your new pic too!

Rocky

itsamea Sun, Apr-25-04 20:10

wow awesome progress you are my inspiration!

Monika4 Mon, May-17-04 13:15

Mel, just saw your posted picture! Awsome! this is a long term commitment, you are such a great example.

Rachelle Mon, May-17-04 16:31

Wow.. I just saw a before and afer photo of you.. and i'm very impressed with your success.. you've come such a long way.. and show that this is the proper WOL for you.. it's motivational.. and you are looking so phenominal.. Keep up the great work :D

hollyb Wed, May-19-04 10:56

wow....that wonderful. i just started my journal and am on day 17 so far ive lost 9 pounds. u look great! hope i can stay as stong and focused as u!

holly

Mia-Chloe Tue, Jun-15-04 17:59

wow.... your story is very motivational! Thanks for sharing :)

suzanneM Thu, Jun-17-04 19:24

Incredible! I just saw your before & after pics, and your transformation is amazing.

If I'm not already, may I be the first to say, I'M INCREDIBLY JEALOUS? ;)

(now, doesn't that feel nice? :D)

jdreams76 Fri, Jun-18-04 22:30

Congrats on the loss!!! I love reading the success stories. In fact its what i did most when i first came to this site before i posted anything or even registared for that matter. I was considering different diets that i havent tried yet and being that i have pcos and lcing is often best for what i have i decided it was time to get serious. And all these stories is what keeps me going. Thank you and you look great! :)

kindergrrl Mon, Sep-06-04 19:22

It's great to hear of people with such success!