Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.K. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   cheat cheat cheat (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=129371)

Kerryjane Sat, Aug-09-03 16:03

cheat cheat cheat

I've been doing really well and stuck to the woe religously...then my mother comes in with a tub of ice cream....of course i didn't have to eat it, but i was weak and did! Does this undo all of the good work i've done!? Darn it! :cry:

kellyuk Sat, Aug-09-03 16:13

Well that's up to you, do you want to jump right back into Induction or would you rather give in to carbs?

It's your call.

lburnikell Sat, Aug-09-03 16:14

Right youve had a little blip forget about it!! we all need to have a blow out sometimes, goodness we have all been stuffing carbs down our faces for years, so it is hard to suddenly give them up I just have so few in a day!! Dont beat yoursef up because that leads to guilt, and if your like me, that just makes me worse and I eat more of the wrong things!! It becomes a vicious circle. So as long as you enjoyed it thats the main thing. Get back on track and remember Rome wasnt built in a day.
Good Luck

pepsi max Sat, Aug-09-03 17:00

rome wasn,t built in a day, thats a very profound statement linda.have we been eating dictionary pie?

lburnikell Sat, Aug-09-03 17:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi max
rome wasn,t built in a day, thats a very profound statement linda.have we been eating dictionary pie?

You guessed it!! i was having halusinations and thought it was a big slab of chocolate!! :doah:

pepsi max Sat, Aug-09-03 17:06

low carb i hope!

lburnikell Sat, Aug-09-03 17:14

no it was loaded with them, now I have gone a bit mental and have this strange obsession with chickens!!

pepsi max Sat, Aug-09-03 17:16

so, as well as aa and keto a, we,ll have to have chickens annonamous!

lburnikell Sat, Aug-09-03 17:17

god I need to go to all three!! when will i find the time to eat?

pepsi max Sat, Aug-09-03 17:21

we,ll eat the chickens,drink the alcohol and wear the ketostix!!

luddybell Sat, Aug-09-03 17:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lburnikell
god I need to go to all three!! when will i find the time to eat?

HA you are crazy girl :) but you give this forum life :) thanks for entertaining me... now do you mind coming and cleaning off my monitor where i spit the diet coke....er i mean water LOL

lburnikell Sat, Aug-09-03 17:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by luddybell
HA you are crazy girl :) but you give this forum life :) thanks for entertaining me... now do you mind coming and cleaning off my monitor where i spit the diet coke....er i mean water LOL

I will come and clean your monitor as long as I can use my chicken feather duster whilst drinking booze and wearing my keto sticks in a new form of chain mail (renamed it will be called keto-mail)

luddybell Sat, Aug-09-03 17:27

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok but only if you promise to run around making your "adorable" chicken noises... lol

lburnikell Sat, Aug-09-03 17:31

Buurck chic chic chic!!
Eeeh Ive just thought the poor person who first posted this thread, for help and support in her time of need (after scoffing yummy ice cream!) will be thinking oh my god, if this is what Atkins does to people Im off to eat more ice cream!! lol

luddybell Sat, Aug-09-03 17:32

LOL ! I know.... hmmm atkins must be the reason they gave me this pretty white jacket its soooooo adorable.............. :-P