Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Merry Christmas Everyone; (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=155352)

JudyMH Thu, Dec-25-03 00:35

Merry Christmas Everyone;

Wishing Everyone Of You a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May we have a thinner healthier 2004, Judy

Lori H Thu, Dec-25-03 07:11

Merry Christmas too you too Judy! And to everyone else out there in low carb land!

Amaara Thu, Dec-25-03 07:38

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

~~Amaara

suntanlove Thu, Dec-25-03 07:55

Merry xmas everyone and have a good LC xmas.Now if you want a little treat have it you deserve it and remember this is a plan for life and so a treat once in awhile will not harm anyone.

golflady59 Thu, Dec-25-03 08:28

Merry Christmas Everyone. The low carb breakfast casserole is in oven as we speak, smells so good. Have a safe happy holiday.

jude Thu, Dec-25-03 08:58

Merry Christmas, Everyone! I've already been given my best Christmas present....no Snow! Sorry, all you "white Christmas" enthusiasts, but I have to drive up to my Mom's in Orangeville, about two hours from me.

Have a great day, everyone---and be good to yourselves!

judy

LadyBelle Thu, Dec-25-03 11:37

Happy Yule. A breakfast casserole sounds yummy. I had a piece of left over b-day cheesecake. Ugh. I should know better then to have something sweet in morning.

Ah well, tomarrow I'll get back on track, today I enjoy comfort food and relax.

Drake Thu, Dec-25-03 11:53

Merry Christmas to you too JudyMH and to the rest of my newfound friends here. Wishing all of you the best and may we have a banner year in 2004. Lets keep dropping the pounds, trying new things, and motivating each other to succeed. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!! :angel:

JeannieM Thu, Dec-25-03 11:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake
Merry Christmas to you too JudyMH and to the rest of my newfound friends here. Wishing all of you the best and may we have a banner year in 2004. Lets keep dropping the pounds, trying new things, and motivating each other to succeed.

Well said, Drake! Ditto from me.

I know that this is one of the BEST holiday seasons I've had in years because I'm not stuffing my face full of every fattening thing I can find and telling myself that I'll start a new diet on New Year's Day.

I just baked a peanut butter cheesecake to serve to our guests for dinner. I LOVE :rheart: :rheart: this WOE!!!

Jeannie

Frederick Thu, Dec-25-03 13:03

I echo everyone's sentiments here wishing all of you here on this forum a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

sydnarella Thu, Dec-25-03 13:41

Merry Christmas Everyone, thanks for all of the support and great recipes!

FromVA Thu, Dec-25-03 18:15

Wishing everyone nothing but success in the coming year. Thanks for all the support and encouragement.

Happy New Year!

Lilbug Thu, Dec-25-03 20:56

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!! And a great New year to come!!

Bug

JudyMH Thu, Dec-25-03 23:17

Well I over did it a bit, but what is one day out of 365. Tomorrow it is back at it and hopefully if I gained anything it will leave quickly.it was sure nice to get together with the family and watch the kids open their presents. Hope everyone else had a good day today, Judy

Frederick Thu, Dec-25-03 23:36

Hey Judy,

I wouldn't be overly concerned about over indulging today. After all, it is Christmas, and only happens once per year.

If there were a day when we should justifiably indulge our palates, it would be today especially as you poignantly observed spending it in the midst of those whom we care and cherish the most--our families. After all, to the individual dissenter, how festive an occasion would it be without decadent desserts?

It's a single day--and the most festive one at that. A single day of decadence (however many carbs) will never expand your girth, only everyday of decadence for 365 days will.

Savor, enjoy, and taste the full flavor of everything life has to offer.

Regards,

Frederick