Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Canada (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Vancouver Dinner May 23 (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=5375)

Karen Fri, May-18-01 14:39

Vancouver Dinner May 23

Vancouver LC'ers

We're planning on going to Stepho's on Robson Street for dinner, Wednesday May 23 at 7:00 p.m.

Does anyone else want to join us?

Karen

tamarian Fri, May-18-01 14:55

I'm in, it's been a while!

Wa'il

r.mines Fri, May-18-01 18:50

Re: Vancouver Dinner May 23

You mean Stepho's on Davie?

Yah, I'm in, haven't seen you guys in yonks!

Rachel

Quote:
Originally posted by Karen
Vancouver LC'ers

We're planning on going to Stepho's on Robson Street for dinner, Wednesday May 23 at 7:00 p.m.

Does anyone else want to join us?

Karen

Karen Fri, May-18-01 19:14

Man! Why can't I ever get anything straight when I post to the Local LC forum.

Can you check for me and make sure that the 23rd is actually a Wednesday.;)

Davie Street, Davie Street. Stepho's is on Davie Street!

I'll bring newly discovered and fabulous pork rinds for you two.

Karen

Lainey Sat, May-19-01 12:46

put me as a 'possible'

I'm downtown (Hornby and Robson) till about 5 on Wednesday...you might be able to twist my arm to stay around long enough to miss rush-hour!

Just where on DAVIE is this place?

Lainey

tamarian Sat, May-19-01 13:06

Hi Lainy, that's great,

The address for Stepho's is 1124 Davie, the block between Thurlow and Bute.

Wa'il

debbiedobson Sat, May-19-01 14:18

i'm so jealous!! i wish i could come to dinner with you! unfortunately, i don't and never will fly. hey wa'il, is there anyway you could make a little video tape and say hi to us all and then put it on the computer? that'd be cool! anyway, have an lc blast!

tamarian Sat, May-19-01 17:55

Hmm, anyone attending has a digital cam?

Wa'il

Lainey Mon, May-21-01 22:06

flower between my teeth?

So...If I DO show up on Wednesday (not sure what to do with myself from 5 to 7...shop?), how would I know you'all?

Lainey

tamarian Mon, May-21-01 22:15

Quite easy Lainey, we'll be the ones with Karen! :p

Wa'il

Lainey Tue, May-22-01 10:18

And does Karen have some 'unusual' feature that makes her stand out in a crowd??

tamarian Tue, May-22-01 10:28

Oh yes, she looks like her picture. I on the other hand look nothing like my "avatar" :)

We'll find eachother, are you bringing the Z car?

Wa'il

Lainey Tue, May-22-01 10:37

Z

The Z's my 'daily driver', so it'll be parked in it's usual spot (monday/Wednesday) in the lot at the corner of Smythe and Hornby. I'll probably just walk over to the restaurant.

So, I'll be the blonde looking lost.

tamarian Tue, May-22-01 10:42

Great, see you there. It's always fun trying to figure out who's who when we first meet. :)

Wa'il

lizzy38 Tue, May-22-01 11:11

Dinner May 23

Sorry guys I wish I could come Wednesday night but it is out of the question (boohoo). Weekdays are pretty hard for me as being out in Aldergrove. Right now I'm a little busy and also my other half does not work 9 to 5 as he is an air conditioner and refrigeration mechanic so hrs. can be long and so varied. Call me old fashioned but like to be here to make him supper. Hold on but I will try to make supper or pot luck another time now that this silly women knows to look in this place at the site. If it wouldn't have been for Wa'il telling me I wouldn't have known. I really don't spend that much time on the web as I get to involved in my art and other hobbies and work around the house. But I promise I will start checking more often and maybe if I went to other parts of the site I might learn more eh lol. I have this thing that if I sit to long in front of the computer or the television I'm wasting time, that I could be doing something. Old habits don't die to easily. I have a habit of making work for myself. Hope everyone has a good time, and sure hope I can make the next one.

Take care
Liz (Lizzy)