Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   is the toliet seat lower? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=106398)

redawn Mon, May-19-03 05:30

is the toliet seat lower?

help me out here people. . .I am having the impression that both of our toliets are inches lower than before. . .I am wondering if it is because my butt is inches less? Anyone else been wanting to check their floors for sagging? When it happened downstairs. . .I figured it was just me. .. but then upstairs bathroom too . . .humm. redawn:)

BeccaResRN Mon, May-19-03 05:40

LOL....I'll have to check :daze:

Talon Mon, May-19-03 07:26

Not lower, but I was getting the impression that they were bigger around than they were before. :)

DWRolfe Mon, May-19-03 11:35

It is interesting isn't it...

how the familiar feel of things can suddenly change when we get smaller?

This is one case when change is definately good!

Donald :wave:

tgill32177 Mon, May-19-03 11:42

The bathroom stalls are getting wider too!

I have found that the bathroom stalls have a lot more room too!!! I was about big enough for my butt to rub on both sides of the stall. :( Now it seems I have more room. Lucky us!

Tanya ;)

Wolfiesask Mon, May-19-03 19:41

LOL!

Funny you should mention it....I nearly screamed the other night thinking I was falling in because DH forgot to put the seat down :mad: (yet again!) and then I sat on the seat. :eek: I think all this walking has tightened my buns! YAY!

Nicole :wave:

redawn Mon, May-19-03 21:47

no it's the knees bending. . .your body sits down at the toliet all the time and your legs and knees know when you have reached the 'far'nuff' point. So our legs and knees send out panic signals. . ."WE ARE ABOUT TO FALL! IN THE BATHROOM! YOUR MOST HORRIBLE 911 SCENARIO IS ABOUT TO UNFOLD!". :eek: . .this usually panics my butt and right about the time adreniline is about to kick in and save me. . .my bottom hits the seat :D . . .and I think. . ."Humm, is it the floor?" :confused: redawn:)

DarB Mon, May-19-03 22:07

I haven't noticed it yet...but gosh...can hardly wait...sounds like another exciting phase on our way to smallsville.
I really enjoyed this post...I will be smiling for awhile...

redawn Tue, May-20-03 06:23

your second mini goal should have you there. redawn:)

feather Tue, May-20-03 20:54

I'm looking forward to not getting attacked by the toilet seat at my live in job. It's a wooden one with a big split in it which I can't avoid. If I'm not careful it's really vicious. When my legs get skinnier it should be easier to miss. I hope it doesn't get lower before I get skinny enough to miss it or it could be really messy. Once it bites me it's really difficult to make it let go.
I heard once that the ancient Greeks believed that we were put on earth for them to laugh at, sometimes I'm pleased to entertain them. Other times I wish they'd stop the joke.

orygungirl Tue, May-20-03 23:27

Omgosh :lol:

Ya'll are crazy hehe... Thanks for the Laughs.. I have quite gotten there yet.. but i will be prepared, Maybe i should start practicing by wearing a lil bit higher shoes when i go potty so that my legs get used to the the toilet being lower.

tracy