Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Celebrate Good Times, COME ON ...!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=91087)

celtinore Fri, Mar-07-03 16:43

Celebrate Good Times, COME ON ...!!

Okay, pardon the Kool-and-the-Gang title ... but for the first time since 1997, <B>I am below 300 lbs!!!!!</B> I weighed this morning and the scale said 298!!! That's 25 lbs gone! I hate to sound sappy, but I cried. And this was such a boost to my day, and a sweet moment in an otherwise anxious week!!!

dcbrowne Fri, Mar-07-03 17:03

Hurray for you-that's wonderful news-what a huge accomplishment. I am 4 lbs away and hope to be celebrating with you soon-BE PROUD.

RGale Fri, Mar-07-03 17:40

Brava!!! That's wonderful news. :roll:

--Ruth

lkonzelman Fri, Mar-07-03 18:09

What an achievement!!!

Dingo10520 Fri, Mar-07-03 19:08

Oh Celtinore!!!! I's so excited for you and soooo pround of you!

mrschmelz Fri, Mar-07-03 23:19

Quote:
but for the first time since 1997, I am below 300 lbs!!!!! I weighed this morning and the scale said 298!!!

That was one of the best feelings I had in a LONG TIME. Congrats! Just remember the day forever, cause it's something we will never achieve again!.....cause we not gonna let ourselves ever get up there again, hehe. :cool:

Keep it up and before long you will be celebrating another "milestone".

gonnaBlean Sat, Mar-08-03 08:07

congrats!!
i dont remember the last time i was under the 300 mark, but i will remember the next time ,cause it will be the LAST TIME!!
i hit the 325 mark today , this WOE is fantastic !! i've lost 28 lbs in three weeks as of today !!

fitby40 Sat, Mar-08-03 08:16

GonnaBlean--wow, thats great!! Congratulations on 28 pounds gone. I hope I do as well. This WOE has been awesome, hasn't it?

Celtinore--Congratulations to you!! I bet you are still doing the happy dance. I will be doing that when I hit 249!! :) I did have one great success this week. I finally shattered that invisible wall that I couldn't get past all last year(not using Atkins then)!! Yep, under 280 now!! Feels good doesn't it? Keep up the good work!

FionaC Sat, Mar-08-03 15:45

Centinore - what wonderful news for you - I can only imagine how wonderful it must feel to be below such a landmark weight :D Congrats on doing soooo well - thats wonderful as for crying, if you cry because you are losing weight then I hope you cry a lot more in the future :D :D :D :D

GonnaBlean - excellent news for you as well, especially for 3 weeks :roll:

Sounds like the woosh faeries have been visiting the pair of you recently :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:D Fiona :D

irisda Sun, Mar-09-03 13:27

wahoo!

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES! COME ON!

Wow. What a fabulous achievment. I know when I went under the 300 lb mark it felt great. Thanks for sharing...you helped me to remmeber it all over again.

CONGRATULATIONS!

celtinore Sun, Mar-09-03 16:04

Thanks for the applause! It does feel great! And as an addendum ... this morning, my spouse did his weekly weigh: he has lost 32 lbs. He still can't believe it. :)

kenny Sun, Mar-09-03 18:11

Congratulations to you both. What a fabulous achievement. Here's to the next mini goal reached.

Regards

Kenny

rirby Mon, Mar-10-03 02:51

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

YOU GO GIRLS!!
WOW
THATS REALLY FANTASTIC
(i'm jealous)(no loss for 3 wks yuk)
Keep up the good work
I'm really happy for you
Robyn :wave:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

freydis Tue, Mar-11-03 17:16

I HEAR YOU!!! :) Many, many congrats!

liz175 Thu, Mar-13-03 12:05

What wonderful news! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Passing those milestones feels so good!