Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Tip of the day :P (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=47286)

fridayeyes Tue, Jun-11-02 19:20

Tip of the day :P

Do not store your Atkins BAKE mix next to your Atkins SHAKE mix, especially if you make your shakes while bleary-eyed in the morning.

Bleah!! :)

LOL, in my own defense, the Vanilla does look a whole lot like the Bake mix cannister, esp with the old packaging.

Cheers!

Friday

Lisa N Tue, Jun-11-02 19:47

Oh, my! Thanks for the smile. I bet your taste buds woke up a whole lot faster than the rest of you did! :p

agonycat Wed, Jun-12-02 06:59

Oh dear!

I bet that was a shock to your tastebuds ;)

acturbevil Wed, Jun-12-02 08:02

"TOO FUNNY" :lol:

Sorry to you, but thanks for the giggle.

Annette

Cinderella Wed, Jun-12-02 08:21

Thanks for the giggle....lol

cin

gc1 Wed, Jun-12-02 16:40

Bet it didn't taste as bad as the day my wife left the desinex
on the sink next to my toothpaste and I brushed my teeth with it. :thdown: :mad:
(Desinex = baby butt rash cream that looks like a tube of tooth paste)

Jeff

Cinderella Wed, Jun-12-02 16:55

hehehehe....Jeff...does your breath smell like a cute babies bum?....lol....you are SOOOOOO funny!

mal Wed, Jun-12-02 17:02

another moan here from england hehehe i only wish i could buy the stuff over here to get it mixed up i did make me laugh tho lol

gc1 Wed, Jun-12-02 17:23

Quote:
Originally posted by Cinderella
hehehehe....Jeff...does your breath smell like a cute babies bum?....lol....you are SOOOOOO funny!

It's funny to you and my wicked wife ..... you should try to scrape that mess off your tounge at 6am will trying to gag at the same time while your eyes are so full of water from the gagging you can't even see what your scraping off in the mirror ewwwwwww

I did do one more thing almost as bad here.... we in NC have powdered headache powders that come in a little pouch look like this ... they taste like you would imagine battery acid would taste like but work really fast, they are not good for you though anyway
Anyhow I had a bad headache one day and I approached a water fountain I poured the harsh bitter strong powder on my tounge expecting to get a gulp of water with it and be on my way.... Guess what??
The water fountain was broken and I was standing here trying to figure out what the heck I am gonna do with this battery acid on my tounge
I remeber taking my name tag badge from work off my shirt and scraping it off my tounge while gagging walking out the door :thdown: :thdown:

Jeff

acturbevil Thu, Jun-13-02 06:30

I am in tears, this is hysterical!!!!!

Way too funny, thanks so much for the laugh. :lol:

Annette

Cinderella Thu, Jun-13-02 08:20

LOL...sounds like you have ALL the luck Jeff....hehehehe

Akiwican Thu, Jun-13-02 09:24

Here's a good one for you....

My Mum... she's 84 yrs old.... was baking some muffins. She sprayed the muffin dish, put the mixture in and put them in the oven to bake. When she was cleaning up she noticed the can of FLY SPRAY on the counter..... Yes, she sprayed the pan with "RAID" of "PAM" :eek: Needless to say... the dish of muffins went right in the bin. I say she should have left them out for the flies... kill 2 birds with one stone :lol:

:wave: Akiwican

disneybebe Thu, Jun-13-02 12:19

LOL, thanks for the tip & the laughs :p :p

When I was a pre-schooler, I put shoe shine cream on my face every morning & everynight, for 3 months, until the whole tube was gone!! I thought it was face cream!

My parents only realized what I'd done when they couldn't find the shoe shine cream :eek: :eek: Some parents. Some kid (me).

I thought the cream had a strong chemical smell :rolleyes:

Bebe :wave:

TeriDoodle Thu, Jun-13-02 12:22

:lol: Oh Jeff, you're gonna just HAVE to post more often!! I'm laughing hysterically!!! Tooooooooooo funny!!

fridayeyes Fri, Jun-14-02 10:03

ROFL on the Desinex. We have a two-year old, and when he was born, we made a quick rule about no leaving the Desitin (same stuff) on the bathroom counter for that very reason. Other mishaps for us have included "Do not leave the Dow Scrubbing Bubbles next to the Hair Spray" and my mixing up my tube of Neutrogena face gel with the tube of Nair honey wax I use for my legs. Eyebrows, anyone? :)

I also remember once pulling a little doggy treat out of a bag of petfood and leaving it on the kitchen counter. My dad came in, thought it was beef jerky and proceeded to eat it while the rest of us screeched and "ewwwwed". Hey, Dad, didn't the cartoon of the puppy on the wrapper clue you in?

*grin*

Cheers!

Friday