Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   People are starting to notice my lose (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=103435)

debmarjs Tue, May-06-03 08:38

People are starting to notice my lose

Well I am starting to get complaments. This makes me feel much better because my hubby keeps saying he doesnt notice the lose. I guess thats because he sees me all the time. I can notice the lose to went down in pant size and there even getting a little lose. Just happy someone other then me noticed.

AmyTN Tue, May-06-03 08:42

Congrats! I knew people would notice soon. Enjoy it & know as time goes on more & more compliments will be coming your way! Eventually DH will even have to join the crowd!
God Bless,
Amy-Lynne

yvonne326 Tue, May-06-03 08:51

Doesn't it feel wonderful!!! GOOD GOING!

SweetSheri Tue, May-06-03 09:18

:wave: Congrats!:) I bet you Dh doesnt notice bc he does see you all the time and guys don't notice anything lol j/k. The only reason my husband noticed it bc we hadnt seen each other for over a month when he came to visit my son for easter (we are currently seperated) but I was so happy to have someone finally notice!!!Keep up the good work! :D

Shoshana Tue, May-06-03 09:24

Congrats!!

Congradulations! I know about 5 years ago I lost 50lbs,, course only to gain them back, under a low fat diet....but, People didn't seem to notice my weight lose until after about the first 25 pds...then it was like compliments all the time! I know my Parents didnt see me the whole 3 mths it took me to lose the weight and when I pulled up at there home, my dad didn't even recognize me, It was so great!

Keep up the great work...your getting there! :cheer:

~Shoshana

:angel:

csj Tue, May-06-03 09:33

This thread reminded of my DH's comment after I had been on Atkins about 4 weeks. He turned to me one night and said: "You have really dropped some weight." How romantic! He is a sweetie - he never made any negative comments about the weight gain but he was the first to notice the change in the other direction. Think I'll keep him around. :)

Cindy

gretchend Tue, May-06-03 10:50

When I went from 193 to 147, I had people walk right past me and not recognize me until I yelled their names and they really had to look. Then it was all compliments from there!!!! It was really nice.

Pugzilla Tue, May-06-03 12:42

Good for you! I know it must feel great! I have so much to lose that I know it will probably take me losing 25-30 lbs before anyone notices the loss, but I must say I look foward to that first comment!

coolazchic Tue, May-06-03 13:00

YAY! That is the best feeling. I remember I was sooooo happy the first time someone said "Sandra have you been losing weight?" :cheer:

Crimson Tue, May-06-03 14:13

I love when people notice... its such a pay-off for all the hard work I've been doing! I especially like it when my b-friend comments... although lately he'll add on a little "you look so much better than before" and I'm not 100% sure I like that analogy. Still thrilled though!! :D