Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Two Month Report 52 pounds! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=12742)

Carbkicker Mon, Jul-16-01 22:00

Two Month Report 52 pounds!

Yes i have lost 52 pounds and six inches on my waist. I haven't weighed this much in almost seven years. I don't think it has really hit me yet, though the compliments are nice. My pants really don't fit me anymore and my shirts are too big on me. I don't get tired as I used to during the day and my energy has sky-rocketed. It has improved my self esteem so much that I have decided to go to law school next year. I got another 78 pounds to my goal but i definitely got it in sight. Thanks to you all for all your support and posts I read everyday. The information in your posts have helped me so much that i don't think i would have done this great without you.

Thanks

Steven

310/258/180

doreen T Mon, Jul-16-01 22:10

congrats Steven

We may have written the posts, but YOU did all the hard work! Wow, 52 lbs. ... hmmm, that sounds like 40% of the way to your goal. Almost the halfway point!

Take your bows (ain't it nice to be able to bend in the middle?? :D)

take care, and don't be a stranger! We love success stories!

Doreen

numberonewendy Mon, Jul-16-01 23:06

Well heavens your back and what a post! :) WTG!!! Walking around feeling more secure with oneself is a great feeling and to think of law school too... cause of this feeling....Wow...isn't it great!

Give us some facts, let others know what you went through, how you felt what you thought etc. Its amazing how one reads about someone like yourself that is so successful and it allows someone else to have hope :)

Man this is great.....really proud of you :)

Karen Tue, Jul-17-01 00:50

How fantastic Steven!!!! :D

It does take a while for the "new you" to sink in. Don't you just love it!

Thank you so much for de-lurking and letting us know what's going on. I wonder about the lurkers and it's great to hear of your success.

What were the things you read here that you found to be most helpful?

Karen

wenderwomn Tue, Jul-17-01 06:05

WOW Steven, way to go!!! You should be so proud of yourself! I know I am. :) I just started this WOE a week ago, so you are a big inspiration to me. Keep up the good work! :D

Wendy

montgomeryps99 Thu, Jul-19-01 10:04

WTG

WOW Steven that is terrific 52 pounds in 2 months it has taken me 6 months to loose 50 pounds. Whats your secret? please tell me what you are doing.:D

ShirleyL Thu, Jul-19-01 11:19

Way to go, Steve!! BIG pat on the back!!

Shirley
Florida

Sarlye Thu, Jul-19-01 11:25

I Am So Impressed!

WOW... What's your secret?

Congratulations, thanks for sharing your good news. It really inspire me to continue and stop procrastination and cheating. (I really miss my Kit Kat bar)

Congratulations! :D

Marsha Thu, Jul-19-01 16:34

Way to go

That is so great, do you have any tips for us all.Keep up the good work you deserve it.