Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Newbies' Questions (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Regarding Fitday.com (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=32957)

Stardust Tue, Feb-05-02 09:44

Regarding Fitday.com

When fitday.com figures the amount of carbs you've eaten for the day, is the fiber subtracted from that total? I know I could figure this out by hand, but my baby has had me jumping :hyper: and I was just so sure with all the knowledgeable people here, someone would know.

Thanks so much in advance.

jo_ Tue, Feb-05-02 13:06

Nope it doesn't but right below the carb it gives you the fiber grams so you can deduct if you choose.
Jo

Stardust Tue, Feb-05-02 13:11

Thanks!

Hi, Jo:

Thanks for your quick reply. You're an angel. :angel:

May I ask what part of So. CA you're from? It could be part of my old stomping grounds.

Best to you,

jo_ Tue, Feb-05-02 14:12

Quote:
what part of So. CA you're from?

Hi;
I'm from Loma Linda, CA. About 45 minutes east of Los Angeles.
Where were you from?
Jo

Stardust Tue, Feb-05-02 14:39

Okay, I know of Loma Linda.

I was born in Los Angeles, lived in Duarte for a bit as a baby. Then we moved to Pomona. Next stop was Mira Loma for about five years. Then we moved to Lancaster and Quartz Hill. From there I migrated to Porterville and stayed there from 1978 until 2001.

jo_ Tue, Feb-05-02 14:43

Quote:
Then we moved to Lancaster and Quartz Hill.

OH MY!! This weekend we are moving to Lancaster!!! What a small world. My husband got a job in Canoga Park and LA is frankly to expensive to live in.
LOL
Jo

Stardust Tue, Feb-05-02 14:57

Wow!

I have not been to Lancaster in almost 20 years. I hear it has grown so much. I used to live on 17th Street in Lancaster. Then we moved to W. Avenue J and what would have been 75th street. I loved it there ... my motorcycle and horse were the best.

I hope you like the wind. You are going to be getting a lot of it. I have a lot of wind here and it makes me think of Lancaster.

Good Luck on your move. I hate moving ... I've moved twice in the last six months and I am done for a bit. lol

jo_ Tue, Feb-05-02 15:06

Yeah I hate the move too. I'm just miserable knowing this weekend will be moving. I'm really upset too because of the break in my DSL. My new home will have it but maybe a week later. So unless I can dig up some dial up, or maybe "try" aol free for a week LOL I won't have access :/ which is extraordinarily hard on me since I make my living on the internet.

Anyway I dislike the wind but since I spend 99% of my time indoors I should be ok. The house has central air, a necessity there, and central heat so it should stay just right LOL!!

I sure hope Ystad has more trees than Lancaster and none of that ugly joshua cactus they call trees LOL
Jo

Stardust Tue, Feb-05-02 15:08

Oh, it's beautiful and green here ... no need for air conditioning here either.