Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Low-Carb Products (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   OMG Lime Diet Coke (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=160838)

sknymonkey Mon, Jan-19-04 20:28

OMG Lime Diet Coke

Aspertame gives me a wicked headache, but I just had to try this and it was sooooo good!!
Much better than the Lemon. It tastes like a cocktail.

Catbird Tue, Jan-20-04 07:11

:yay: [FONT=Lucida Console] I tried the Lime Dt coke over the weekend w/o RUM . . . I must admit..its pretty good....all we need now is to add RUM! Actually I thought it would make a great summer cocktail. :dazzle:

tofi Tue, Jan-20-04 07:33

Catbird, you need to close the tags for the font as well to make it effective. Either click on the # above the message box, or type [/FONT] at the end.

DWRolfe Tue, Jan-20-04 19:58

I saw an ad for it too and thought it is worth checking out. I like the diet vanilla.

helena_c Mon, Feb-02-04 13:20

I think it tastes pretty decent, I like it better than the lemon as well. But I have to limit myself...1 every other day...maybe. I found it for 1.50/6 pack at my local Supertarget, I think. It's good, its a change but only occasionally.

Brad_K Fri, Feb-06-04 09:55

Very good...the lime totally kills the Aspertame aftertaste.

rose7 Sat, Feb-07-04 12:14

oh I loooove the new lime coke! MUCH better than lime flavor, IMO :p .

Wolfiesask Fri, Mar-19-04 22:26

Just tried it tonight...WAAAAAAY better than the lemon and will definately buy it again!

Nicole

FrecklFluf Fri, Mar-19-04 22:30

Yup, that stuff is awesome.

Try this: mix it with Diet Cherry Coke. It's sort of like a cola cherry limeade.

Stephen596 Sat, Mar-20-04 06:24

Aspartame / Nutrasweet is EVIL, not only can it make you ill, it can also make you hungry and set of carb cravings and binges. Use this product with caution.
Diet Rite Cola with Splenda is great, I add my own damn lime. ;-)

Raleigh Sat, Mar-20-04 17:56

I finally tried it today. Yum! :)

Ozarkslady Sat, Mar-20-04 22:06

I tried it a couple weeks ago, and yes - yum! However, I'm still hung up on the "Ruby Red Grapefruit Burst" put out by Wal-Mart. That stuff is just so darn good! But, variety is the key to not getting bored, so I'll be drinking my share of this as well!

ChrisCanDo Sun, Mar-21-04 13:25

I like the diet lime too :yum: The lemon reminded me to much of Pledge furniture polish! :lol:

tlawson Sun, Mar-21-04 16:35

That is so funny!! Those are the exact words I used to describe the diet Lemon Coke to my sister!! I bought one, took a sip, and chucked the rest of it away. I bought one of the diet Lime Coke's just this week, but I've been a bit hesitant to give it a try, just in case it was like the lemon. Now I think I'll have to go have a drink :D

babydoll23 Tue, Mar-30-04 11:21

i like the diet vanilla, diet cherry and now diet lime. i think the diet lemon is the most revolting thing ever! i too told my husband that it tasted just like pledge smells! i like real lemon in a diet coke but i just can't take faux lemon!