Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Woot! Reached my original goal weight! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=121464)

Coriolis Wed, Jul-09-03 09:52

Woot! Reached my original goal weight!

In just 50 days, I lost the 15 lb that I so desperately needed to shed! :)

I did set my original goal at 150, as I was unsure how well this WOE would work for me, but dropped it to 145 a couple weeks ago when I realized it really was working (not to mention finding it hard to go off induction).

I'm doing OWL now, and have my carbs up to 25g, and will gradually work them up 5g/week over the next month or so to find my carb threshold. With any luck I'll be on maintenance by sometime in the fall, at a trim 145. But to be truthful, anywhere between 145 and 150 is fine with me. :)

Tracy916 Wed, Jul-09-03 09:57

Congrats, Coriolus. :dazzle: I could tell by your methodical and practical approach that you would reach your goal in record time. Thanks for being an inspiration for the rest of us!

comachonia Wed, Jul-09-03 10:02

Way to go Coriolis!

:Party: It's always great to hear when someone reaches their goal! Hopefully I will be celebrating too someday soon!

Keep up the good work!

MocaGyrl Wed, Jul-09-03 10:11

Whoo Hoo!

CONGRATS to you! :clap: So inspiring & essential to hear others have reached their goal. I do also feel the safety cushion of being 5 lbs lower than your goal is a good idea. (4 me, vacations & special treats :Party: )

LadyBelle Wed, Jul-09-03 10:21

Congradulations :)

Now don't go sneaking off into the sunset. We still need you on the boards to motivate us and show new peeps that yes it is possible with patience :)

Coriolis Wed, Jul-09-03 10:33

Thanks all! :)

No worries, Ladybelle, I'll be sticking around for the long run. :cool:

Annie-Pie Wed, Jul-09-03 10:35

Way To Go!

AWESOME JOB!

You are an inspiration to us all. That must be such a great feeling! You go, Coriolis (but don't go too far, stay with us)!

Woo-hoo-
hoo for you!
Annie-Pie :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

day966 Wed, Jul-09-03 10:46

congrats! i know you're on cloud nine! i'm so proud for you!

kathie w Thu, Jul-10-03 10:30

Way to go, Coriolus!!! :dazzle:
Just think, those 50 days would have gone by whether or not you were on a plan--and each of our footsteps take us in a certain direction---your path was toward success, and each step took you closer to your goal. I'm so excited for you. I wish 50 days would do it for all of us, but you stopped your carbing in time! Happy for you. Happy for all of us working toward our goals, and mutual support keeps us on that path.
Thanks for sharing your moment.
Kathie

Jannie Thu, Jul-10-03 10:33

Congrats!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!! Way to go!!

:Party: :Party: :Party: :Party:

Bebet Thu, Jul-10-03 11:37

Very Cool! Way to go. Feels great don't it? :yay:

Whammy Thu, Jul-10-03 22:24

Congratulations! You have really worked towards this; great work!

Whammy

kevidona Fri, Jul-11-03 03:39

Coriolis -Weigh to go!!!!!! Nice job. :thup: I am truly happy for you . What an accomplishment.! YIPPEE!!!! :yay:

Kevin

Bethy B Fri, Jul-11-03 03:45

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Way to go...... That's wonderful. I just love reading posts like this I makes it all look possible and keeps me on the straight and narrow.
Congratualtions - you deserve it

:Party::Party::Party::Party::Party:

Bon Fri, Jul-11-03 03:58

:clap:
Congrats Coriolis!!! :Party:

Make sure to reward yourself with a new 'thin' outfit! :cheer: Don't you just love a good reason to shop?? lol