Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   You know what helps me drink my water? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=122029)

scorpio381 Fri, Jul-11-03 09:38

You know what helps me drink my water?

Reading this board! LOL

Every post I read says, "drink your water!!". And everytime I read that, I take a drink of water. It's sorta like everyone is out there watching me and I feel guilty if I don't drink my water! LOL

Okay, I'm crazy, but IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle:

:Party: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party:

mammoth Fri, Jul-11-03 09:42

Ok...be good and GO HAVE A DRINK OF WATER NOW!!!
LOL!
I am the same way...sitting here with a cup of water! :)
Jake

scorpio381 Fri, Jul-11-03 09:44

Darnit, Jake, I'm gulping as fast as I can! I'll be glad when I finish reading this board this morning so I can go to the potty!!!! LOL

motis Fri, Jul-11-03 09:47

It's like some demented LC chug-a-lug game. LOL. Every time someone says drink your water or mentions water, you have to drink!! LOL.

TAG! You're it!! :lol:

~Angi~

mammoth Fri, Jul-11-03 10:22

Oh man...I was drinking water when I just read angi's post...now it is coming out my nose! LOL!

WATER......
Jake

scorpio381 Fri, Jul-11-03 10:25

ACK!!! You're leaking!!! Drink more!!!

th3crow Fri, Jul-11-03 11:49

Speaking of drinking water... how much water do you all drink in a day? Some people at my work say that I drink too much. I drink between 18 and 22 20oz bottles of water a day. I drink so much cause i used to drink that much coke a day.

saltnpeppa Fri, Jul-11-03 11:52

that's a lot of water. when i started i was drinking 10-12. now 8-10 x 8 oz.

Iwilldoit Fri, Jul-11-03 11:56

3.5-4 litres per day is my quota. :)

scorpio381 Fri, Jul-11-03 12:27

Wow...440 ozs is a lotta wata!! I couldn't drink that much even if I sat and read this board all day with all the nudges to drink my water! LOL

I drink my 64 ozs and that's all I can choke down.

mammoth Fri, Jul-11-03 12:28

I drink around 12 cups a day...and THATS floating! I don't know how in the heck you can drink that much!! WOW!!!!!
OK...YOU win! LOL!
Best to all;
Jake

th3crow Fri, Jul-11-03 12:33

yea thats what eveyone says here at work. I pretty much stay in the bathroom. I get a 20 oz bottle of water and drink it, take that back to the water fountain fill it up and chug it, then fill it back up and take it back to my desk with me.. when thats done i just repeat the process. I figure you cant drink too much water :)

tasche Fri, Jul-11-03 13:24

Hey I find the easy way for me to drink my water since I work at the computer all day is to grab however many bottles of water I need to drink during the work day and stack them by the monitor. Boy they go quick. Its like absentminded snacking except its water LOL

sparkles Fri, Jul-11-03 21:40

at the wal-mart closest to me they sell HUGE mugs that are 64 oz i bought one and i fill it everyday w/water then i sip off of it all day then when it is gone i know i have drank 64oz of water for the day and I either get more water or have a diet rite that might be easier than carring a lot of bottled water around or keep running to the water fountain cause sometimes i get so busy i lose track of how many times i was at the water fountain because i used to do that well anyways you get the picture. :rolleyes: