Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Fat Flush/Atkins KISS Challenge (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=164215)

peglyn Mon, Feb-02-04 22:45

Fat Flush/Atkins KISS Challenge

I liked so much how I felt last month on the Fat Flush, that I'm continuing on with it. Anyone care to join me? I'm doing Ann Louise Gittleman's Fat Flush.

If that's too strict for you, try Atkin's KISS.

Both plans are based on super-clean eating. We will feel great, and we will lose weight. I, forf one, am determined to regain my health (and losing the last few pounds seems really do-able, if I stick with this.

:yay:

peglyn Tue, Feb-03-04 14:56

I do hope there's someone else who wants to try this with me!

cori Sat, Feb-07-04 21:32

Hi Peglyn. I am planning on restarting my Fat Flush plan tomorrow. Got my supplements lined up on the counter and I'm raring to go! So I'm with you!

peglyn Sat, Feb-07-04 21:39

That's great, Cori. I'm glad someone wants to do it with me. I've actually switched to KISS now, because I got too bloated from the fruit last week again. So it's just meat and veggies for me. I'm feeling great doing it so far, but haven't even tried to step on the scales because I gained too much from the bloating. I'll wait another week to weigh.

S}{AGGY Sat, Feb-07-04 22:06

no bacon,hot dogs,,,noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

good luck on KISS ppl =)

anais57 Sun, Feb-08-04 09:21

ok...got it... i will check in here sometime this week.

hang in there everyone.
~catherine

peglyn Sun, Feb-08-04 09:53

I'm glad you found us!

CindyLynn Mon, Feb-09-04 07:06

Hey Guys!
I've strayed quite a bit, Bit I am finally back to KISS. It's been a crazy, but I'm back!
~CindyLynn~

cori Mon, Feb-09-04 08:06

Started my fat flush this am. The only way I can get the cran-water down is to chug it.... :lol:

Doing good so far. Did my rebounding, and I am perfect on plan so far. Wish me luck! :D

perbain Mon, Feb-09-04 12:26

If I could eat like this in the first place, I would not be fat. Good luck

cori Mon, Feb-09-04 12:43

I feel the need to repeat advice that never goes out of style.

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

peglyn Mon, Feb-09-04 14:14

Glad you're back, CindyLynn. This is my fifth day of KISS, and I'm feeling pretty good about it. It's not as hard as I thought it would be to just have meat & veggies!

perbain Wed, Feb-11-04 15:49

That was terrible of me

Hey, I am really sorry about how I came off. I have just had a low day, but I should not have come off like that and I'm soooo sorry. I think I try to talk myself into doing things my way, and my way got me into a terrible eating habit and weight. I really am sorry.
Debbie

deb34 Tue, Feb-17-04 12:09

I did the fat flush over the Christmas Holidays and lost 15 lbs in 14 days.

I'm going to do a slightly modified version as my fat loss plan and see what happens.

Deb

bluetuck1 Tue, Feb-17-04 13:00

what would be the best way to start this plan?