Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Specific Exercise Plans (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   [BFL] Roll Call! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=37937)

Muse Wed, Mar-20-02 18:19

Roll Call!

Just curious, how many Body for Lifers do we have here? When did you all begin and where are you at?

Me, I start Monday officially....working the kinks out until then :D

Muse

TerrieP Wed, Mar-20-02 18:41

Week 7

Starting Week 7 on Monday.

Really starting to see results now! Love it! Good luck.

Ruth Wed, Mar-20-02 19:32

Me too!

Hi,

I'm in Week 8, with a start date of Jan 14, 2 weeks off in Feb because of being out of town, then sick for a week. My BFL buddy is Marlaine :) We live about 10 mins apart.

harley78 Thu, Mar-21-02 07:07

I just started on Monday. So I am on day 4 and doing well:)

Natrushka Thu, Mar-21-02 07:26

C2W7D5 - and going strong :)

Nat

pegm Fri, Mar-22-02 09:37

Began January 6, but lost 2-1/2 weeks because of illness. Still loving it, feel great, getting good results.

lisaf Fri, Mar-22-02 14:23

{Saluting Muse} Here M'am!!!

Just finished my first Challenge...will take the summer to achieve some other goals and probably back to challenge 2 in the fall!

Lisa

Homegirl Fri, Mar-22-02 17:12

Started Jan 21st and am on day 61 (Week 9).

When this challenge is finished, I will take a week or two and then start my second challenge.

Marlaine Sat, Mar-23-02 08:37

Hi there.....

Count me in. Started in January. 15 days left to go in my first challenge. Will most likely take a week or so off and then start again. I love it and can't think of a good reason to not be doing it!

Marlaine

KarenB Sat, Mar-23-02 17:45

Me too!!!

Just finished Week One, tomorrow's my first "Free Day" and I intend to sleep in until about 7am (instead of rising at 4:45 to be ready to work out or walk/jog by 5)!

I can't say I'm seeing anything yet, it's way too soon--but man oh man, I'm feeling *every* muscle! That in itself is quite the reward this early in the game.

wbahn Sat, Mar-23-02 19:00

Week -1

I'm planning to start on 01 April 02.

I'm getting ready now - getting my supplements in place (on order), getting my home gym set-up again (bought fixed weight dumbbells so that I don't lose time changing weights), and giving it a week to fully get over this cold or whatever.

I've decided to go whole-hog. I have officially entered the EAS 12-Week Transformation Challenge. I don't stand much of a chance, but as Bob Costas said at the close of the 1996 Atlanta Olympics regarding the critics that claimed that Atlanta had overreached its capabilities. He said that reaching beyond your abilities is part of the Olympic Ideal. There is merit in the attempt and a whole hell of a lot that's right accomplished along the way.

Muse Sun, Mar-24-02 09:33

Wow Wbahn, That's terrific!!!

I'm so proud of your decision to "go for it"!

I think I may have just gotten my son's cold (sinus) so as I'd planned to "officially" start tomorrow, I'll have to wait and see..........geez wanted to grab onto this emotional high I'm feeling after reading BFL, doing a few practice sessions and go for it myself...alas, I may have to wait a week :mad:

Anyway, it's great to see how many of us are in this together...let's keep the morale high folks, we're already winners for accepting the challenge!

Muse :wave:

MSLADY23 Tue, Mar-26-02 12:19

week 3

I'm on week 3 of the challenge. will take measurements next week. haven't posted befor but love the program

rhubarb Tue, Mar-26-02 14:37

Week 3, and feeling strong. I’ve liked it from the start, but my best day was yesterday when my 6 year-old daughter woke up early to find me doing UBWO. I asked her to stay as quiet as she could, and even though she tried, she just couldn’t hide her delight when she saw me adding more and more weight to the dumbbells. I know I was too distracted to really hit my 10s, but the look on her face was worth it. In between sets she would say things like “you’re strong, mom!” and “I’m proud of you!”

-rhu

Ellipsis Fri, May-17-02 20:27

As much as I hate to do this...

...I gotta revive this old thread and tack my name to the end of it. ;) I've taken up the BFL banner for my own this week...it's now C1W1D5 for me. I know I'm going to really enjoy this journey. :roll:

-- Nicky