Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   OOOOOH YEAH! OOOOOh YEAH! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=139322)

2Airedales Thu, Sep-25-03 11:41

OOOOOH YEAH! OOOOOh YEAH!

I bought a new pair of pants 3 weeks ago... Size 13

I Put them on Today and they were just not right so I ran down to the store on my coffee break tried on and and got the same pants In a 11!!! (last pair of 11's on the rack!)

From a size 18 to a size 11 in 6 months...

Oh Yeah!!!!

:cool:

Marchstart Thu, Sep-25-03 11:45

Wow im so jealous....Im still a size 14 at 180lbs...I cannot wait til im a size 11.....
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!....such awesome feeling.......

swtdrae Thu, Sep-25-03 11:48

You Go Girl!
Quote:
You Go Girl!

2Airedales Thu, Sep-25-03 11:49

March Start You'll get there!!!

Go shop at Reitmans! That's were I got my pants. But years ago I wore an 11 but weighed 160... go figure!
I also got a pair of jeans size 14... they are too big I have to returm them ;)

Marchstart Thu, Sep-25-03 11:54

I will go there and check...havent shopped at Reitmans in years....always things in there I couldnt fit into...I guess its time to venture into those "forbidden" places...:)

I guess I shouldnt complain I have lost 78lbs since March 1, 2003....but a long way from a size 11..."sigh"...lol

2Airedales Thu, Sep-25-03 11:58

MarchStart

You rock, Common' 78 lbs!!! That's amazing.

It's nice to shop in the regular sizes.

ian559 Thu, Sep-25-03 12:31

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Angie43604 Thu, Sep-25-03 12:32

congratulations on the loss. I myself have went from 215 lbs to 167 as of this morning and am down to a size 10/11 depending on who makes them. Isn't it great to put on a pair of jeans and see them getting way too big and not from stretching. Well...just keep up the good work. I know I only have about 17 lbs to go at my new adjusted goal. Originally I wanted to get down to a 160, but now I feel 150 would be better and it will match the weight on my license.

Marchstart Thu, Sep-25-03 13:17

Thank God they never made us here in Ontario put our weight on our license..hard enough with all the hair color changes.....hehehe

Wenzday Thu, Sep-25-03 13:21

hmmm I think I put 220 in my license...lol not there yet.

congrats!!! :) I am doing good too! I went from a size 28 to now a 22...not too bad for 5 weeks!

Kaillean Thu, Sep-25-03 13:34

For the first time ever, the weight on my driver's license is not a big fat lie! In fact, it's a gross overstatement! HA! I said I was 180 -- at the time I was 225!!

K.

Leenie Thu, Sep-25-03 14:02

I thought this was a naughty thread - DARN lololol....

CONGRATULATIONS !

beachmum Thu, Sep-25-03 15:56

That sounds terrific--and congratulations!

OMG, I'm not the only one who put a very optimistic weight down (hate to use the word LIED) for her driver's license? ROTFLOL

One time I had a hissy fit at a grocer store when signing up for a frequent shopper card. There was actually a spot for your weight! Absolutely ridiculous. Needless to say, I refused to fill it in, but they still issued the card.

LCMama1 Thu, Sep-25-03 16:52

Had the same type of experience the other day. I just could not believe how small of a size I fit into. Best thing is... I'm still getting smaller! YEAH! This is awesome! Congrats to you and to me, and to all of us HUGE LOOSERS! YEAH! We did it!!!!

NYorker Thu, Sep-25-03 17:00

Hah - I put 180 even though I was 214. In my own defense, I didn't own a scale so had no idea.

But it's funny. I had to get a new ID card the other day, and though the picture is typically awful, I can't stop staring at it next to my driver's license photo - my face has changed so much in four months!