Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   How did everyone do this weekend? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=241157)

egnue Sun, Mar-27-05 18:58

How did everyone do this weekend?

I did fine, I stuck to my meat/egg fast. How did you do?

Thank you all for making me strong, your encouragement on Friday was a life saver!!

nicole28 Sun, Mar-27-05 19:00

I caved and had a few low carb cookies/treats and ham with brown sugar sauce. Other than that, I didn't do too bad. I was tempted looking at all the sweets but i maintained.

JennLynnRN Sun, Mar-27-05 19:05

Being sick, I pretty much ate like 800 calories and 10 carbs each day! LOL Not the greatest, but better than going the other extreme!

egnue Sun, Mar-27-05 19:07

Jenn, how was the family meal?

JennLynnRN Sun, Mar-27-05 19:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by egnue
Jenn, how was the family meal?

Thankfully, we didn't end up going. My BF fell ill too, so we thought it would be best not to bring our germs to his family! Definitely saved me this time!!!

twinmomma Sun, Mar-27-05 19:24

I did pretty good allday till just 5 mins ago!

Well I did have chinese for dinner---not great since I know there was sugary stuff coated on the meat, but then I had 4.5 pieces of chocaltes small ones but still! Then like 10 jellybeans....oh well back to it tomorrow!

ginyer Sun, Mar-27-05 19:34

Hi,
Did my 20 carbs today and about 1300 calories....so stuck to my plan. Skipped the banana pudding and the potato salad today..:) But it sure looked good!

pastaJunky Sun, Mar-27-05 22:50

Happy to say that I did not cheat! I passed up:

Rolls
Lefsa
Mashed potatoes
Harvest potatoes
Key Lime Pie
Cheesecake
All Easter Candy
Strawberry Margaritas
Brandy Slush

and I still had PLENTY of variety and got very full! Thank the goddess my family makes a ton of different foods!

matthewmom Sun, Mar-27-05 23:11

Went to 2 Easter Barbques (Sat and Sun) and ate a ton of ribs, pork and carne a sada! It was delicious! Passed up all the good pies, cookies, candy, filipino dishes, etc....

yecatsusa Sun, Mar-27-05 23:30

well considering i am in college and my family is 950 miles away, LOL there wasnt much reason to cheat or really any available options!! Good job to all of you who held strong!!!!

bev64 Mon, Mar-28-05 00:22

Did great - traditional turkey, bacon sausage diiner - without roast and mashed potatoes - plenty of veg, have been given a small egg, but it's 70% cocoa solid, and still intact - i'll save it as an extra special treat a tiny bit at a time!! Happy Easter everyone :wave:

hansjs Mon, Mar-28-05 00:58

I did good. LC Crepes for breakfast. Ham and broccoli for Easter dinner.

Moonwalker Mon, Mar-28-05 01:25

stayed on plan as usual

Shandy Mon, Mar-28-05 02:58

Yes! I made it through....I was not sure with all the chocolate in the house but I did it! I cannot believe it! Dinner: Ham, salad, diet jello for desert - passed on the potatoes, rice, cakes, etc.

Jiggerz Mon, Mar-28-05 05:51

Not one sliver of chocolate passed these lips, .....amazing. Dinner was turkey (so dry, I had to put butter on it to make it slide down), a little ham, asparagus, a few green olives, and 2 (1/4) pickle spears.