Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   I am so EXCITED to post these pictures!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=45132)

CrazyCurly Mon, May-20-02 11:38

I am so EXCITED to post these pictures!!

OKay on the very first day I came to this board almost 4 months ago the first place I went to is the Success Stories. I have always used the fact that I could post these pictures here as inspiration. I am so excited to share these and inspire someone else.

I have been on Atkins for almost 4 months. I have lost a total of 40 pounds. I still want to lose about 10 more, but I think I am close enough to goal to post these now. I don't think I would have gotten this far without all the support I have found here. This place is amazing. My journal and the people who post in it have been my life saver. So thanks guys! :D

before at 200 or over:

now at 160:

now:

TeriDoodle Mon, May-20-02 11:52

3 words: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look so amazing, Jess. I am getting all misty!! Congratulations, sweetie, for these beautiful results!!

You are truly A SUCCESS STORY!! :D :D :D

razzle Mon, May-20-02 12:14

stunning! you look incredible! nice going, CC. :)

Bonnie Mon, May-20-02 12:18

RE: Pics

Way to go girl :thup: Absolutely stunning ;) great inspiration to us all :cheer: :cheer:

Bonnie

kimmy_3 Mon, May-20-02 20:42

Congratulations

You look wonderful I hope I will be as successful as you are. Keep up the good work.

Kim :roll:

fated4ever Tue, May-21-02 00:43

congratulations!!

you have a really pretty smile ! :)

mselly572 Tue, May-21-02 07:16

You go girl!

Jess...........WOW, you look absolutely fantastic!

I love to see pictures (before & after), gives us all a huge
boost of encouragement.

I'm very proud of you....well done! :cheer:

LC_Dave Tue, May-21-02 07:53

Congrats Jess!

Wow!

Now I better get my butt into gear!

Do you feel your 'mental' attitude had a lot to do with being able to loose weight?

LC_Dave

CrazyCurly Tue, May-21-02 09:11

Thanks guys! :bhug: What you have said means the world to me.

Dave, first off I want to say how great it was for me to come in here and see you here. I really mean that! I had read allot of your posts before and I am so glad to see you back!
It has allot to do with my attitude. I had tryed other diets before I found atkins as a way of life. I wasn't "ready" before, I am now and I want it SO bad. I found support for it here, with people who care and people who listen to me and don't judge me. I have found things that inspire me when I am feeling down. One really weird example I think i walked around in my way too tight size 12 pants for almost a month just to remind myself. :D Trust me if anyone would have seen I think I would have died! :lol: I have found other things to keep me motivated also, I signed up to start school again, I look at before and after pictures, I look at magazines, I write in my journal here, and best of all I go and read journals to support others and that is a HUGE help. So now I still need the support but not as bad as the first couple of months. Now I know I CAN do this, I AM doing this, and I WILL do this. The way I feel about myself right now is priceless, it gets better with every pound I lose. Everytime I can wear a new size and everytime I realize that I put my body and my health first. I deserve this, and I deserve to take my life back. So do you. Before I didn't want to leave my house, go to a movie or even go shopping. I dreaded trying on clothes or running into someone I knew. Through losing my weight I have seen how silly that was. I am ME no matter my size, my weight. I am a good person and I want to live my life to the fullest. You HAVE to love yourself. If you don't right now, you can get it back. You really can, because I have. You can do it too.

Cinderella Tue, May-21-02 10:17

You look beautiful. All your hard work has paid off.

Hugs..Cin :wave:

melanie 27 Tue, May-21-02 12:18

WOW you look Great those are AWSOME before & after Pictures what a Great Testamony you are!!! How tall are you? Im 5 "8 & my goal is 164 but might go on to 140 Im very curious how tall you are because at 160 you look GREAT!!!! Keep it up & CONGRADULATIONS!!! :wave:

CrazyCurly Tue, May-21-02 12:24

I'm 5'9 and a half an inch. :lol: Had to add the half ;)

agonycat Tue, May-21-02 13:15

Jess.....

You are simply beautiful. I am so pleased you have had fantastic results for all your hard work :)

Keep that wonderful smile going and that pretty chin up.

:cheer:

slimchance Tue, May-21-02 13:22

Wow!! You look great!! :thup:

I am so inspired! Keep up the great work!!

KC :roll:

not2fat Tue, May-21-02 13:24

You are so cute! The results are great! Way to go!