Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Just a little something to make you smile (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=164502)

~krista~ Wed, Feb-04-04 07:19

Just a little something to make you smile

okay, here goes. you know it's time to buy another set of smaller panties when you put on your jeans and the panties rise about 4 inches above the waist of your jeans!!!!

lolol

at least I can FIT into the new lower rise jeans right?? hahahaha :roll:

jmarionw Wed, Feb-04-04 07:26

I just noticed that I need new ones the other day. Congrats on the smaller panties :)

4beans4me Wed, Feb-04-04 08:18

WTG Krista!! :)

Volgal Wed, Feb-04-04 08:45

Oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~krista~
okay, here goes. you know it's time to buy another set of smaller panties when you put on your jeans and the panties rise about 4 inches above the waist of your jeans!!!!

lolol

at least I can FIT into the new lower rise jeans right?? hahahaha :roll:

I'd just be happy to be able to wear a pair of jeans!!

kath310 Wed, Feb-04-04 09:06

I think the panty fairy has come by! :angel: Mine felt loose yesterday too. I was wearing elastic-waisted pants at work (no jeans allowed during the week) and I thought I was going to lose both while walking down the hall!! :blush:

BlitzedAng Wed, Feb-04-04 09:08

I kinda liked going shopping for new under clothes.It was the first time I didn't hide them under the other stuff so that noone else saw them, LOL

Wenzday Wed, Feb-04-04 09:32

MIne do this too... since I cannot afford to buy underwear at the moment (bad week) I am wearing sweats or going commando ;) it's not a very flattering look to have those ugly baggy things hanging out!

good for us for shrinking out fo them eh?

doogieb Wed, Feb-04-04 09:56

Sorry, but I just had to....... ;)

slawrie Wed, Feb-04-04 10:15

I'm smileing too.

Hey you guys...You are such an inspiration to me and everyone else who reads this. Congratulations.
I confess to being an underwear junky. I can spend hours in places like La Senza. I love nighties and sleepwear. Not the sexy stuff, well a little bit, but I love "pretty". I have nicer underwear than I have outer wear. There's something so neat about knowing that you have really really pretty stuff on underneath your old jeans....lol. I plan on going on a shopping frenzy when I reach my goal. My d/h will love it.
Lost another lb this morning. Have increased my water from 10 to 12 glasses a day. Feeling very good. Bye Suzanne

Whisky Wed, Feb-04-04 10:55

Hi Folks

I'm only half way through my second week of induction and I'm just blown away with your fantastic weight loss :yay: .

I had a dodgy day on Monday and almost packed it in but if I see the same results as you guys I'll hang on in there.

Fantastic.

Lorraine

Lindym Wed, Feb-04-04 11:10

Day 10, Down 1 more lb. I noticed it first in the way my panties fit.

JayceeMn Wed, Feb-04-04 11:36

My goal is a thong that doesn't try to cut me in half!!!

Ohio Kim Wed, Feb-04-04 11:39

ok.. now that you've pointed that out.. I need to go shopping. I've been having that problem, but I try to just squish them down.. :) and go with it.. LOL

~krista~ Wed, Feb-04-04 12:38

here is my reply to thongs that cut you in half.

Buy Microfiber ones! Nice and soft :D

hey they ain't called butt floss for nothing!

Just say NO to panty lines!!!!

yes, I'm a spazz

sjkling Wed, Feb-04-04 12:44

this is just too funny! i knew that i would be dropping some coin for some new clothes, but one day it hit me that none of my bras fit and all of my underwear was huge! i went to victoria's secret--a place i could never go to before and bought lots of new things--i was almost too intimidated to go in the door, but things fit! it was amazing....beware though...once you buy one pair of panties the right size, you'll want to quit wearing the old ones....$$$$$