Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hi everyone, I'm new (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=172986)

Songberrie Mon, Mar-15-04 21:35

Hi everyone, I'm new

Hi everyone, I'm new!

I started Protein Power last week, and I'm feeling good! I can't believe that me, a total carb person can now say no to biscuits and bread without bating an eye! And boy have I been full! I love not having that bloated feeling that carbs were giving me. I can do this!

hummelda Mon, Mar-15-04 21:44

Hi Songberrie,

Welcome to the TDC. It's great that you have already found the benefit of this way of eating. Even without the weight loss, it would be worth it and I wish you every success both with feeling better and with the weight loss. Come back often!

toopoles Mon, Mar-15-04 22:00

Hi Songberrie,

Welcome to the boards. I look forwards to getting to know you. Isn't it great to find a woe that means that we don't need to starve?

Marty

Rocky_Cdn Mon, Mar-15-04 23:11

Welcome Songberrie,

You'll find a lot of great support here.

Glad to hear you're starting out with such a positive attitude. Hope to keep seeing you around.

Rocky

meltinaway Mon, Mar-15-04 23:12

Welcome to the TDC! We are so happy to have you here. You can do this and you are worth it too. The only person that can stop you from succeeding is you. So, when you feel like you are at the end of your rope, just tie a knot and hang on!

orchidday Mon, Mar-15-04 23:55

Welcome aboard! It is great to have a new member to the TDC! I hope to see much more of you (or less hehe).

Orchid

teresamay Tue, Mar-16-04 05:49

Hi, there :)...welcome to our family!!! With your attitude, you will be at your goal in no time!!! I look forward to getting to know you :)

tulips Tue, Mar-16-04 06:30

Good morning and welcome to the CC, songberrie!!!!

Paris Tue, Mar-16-04 07:29

Hello and welcome! I also follow PP and LOVE it. Join us over in the Protein Power forum for the daily thread. :D

josiekat Tue, Mar-16-04 07:44

Hiya Song,

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to following your success!

Songberrie Tue, Mar-16-04 08:59

Gosh, thanks everyone for the kind words of support! I plan to be around for a while, I'm so glad I found ya'll!

My2Angels Tue, Mar-16-04 10:23

Welcome to the Triple Digits Club Songberrie ! I'm Amy a 30 yr. old SAHM thats been LC'ing since 1/5/04. Get use to be becoming a "LOSER". You'll start seeing results in no time.

Songberrie Tue, Mar-16-04 10:28

I'm so HAPPY! I weighed myself and I've lost 25 lbs and I just started last Monday!!
Yippee! I'm a loser!!! :yay:

pixy_nixy Tue, Mar-16-04 11:09

Wow!!!! That's wonderful Songberrie!
Oh.. And welcome aboard the TDC Express!

memaw O5 Tue, Mar-16-04 12:36

Welcome. 25 that is great keep up the good eating.