Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Hello.......Whoosh fairy!!!!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=176680)

arkie Sat, Apr-03-04 09:02

Hello.......Whoosh fairy!!!!!

After a very frustrating 2-1/2 weeks of no loss.....the scale moved 2 lbs this morning. This is what I have did differently and I wonder if thats why the loss.....
1) Began OWL 2 weeks ago and added peanuts the first week and strawberries the second.
2) Added the Accel supplement to my "arsenal"!
3) Didn't focus on water as much..I was drinking MEGA amts of water.Now I just drink it at meals and maybe a bottle during the day, still at about 64 oz but before I was drinking double that.
4) Watched my calories and cut down from induction

I have no idea if this is why but the scales moved so I'm going with it!!!!
Do you think these changes could have did it or was my body just adjusting to the initial loss?
Whatever it was, I am a happy camper today........I think this calls for a new outfit or something!!!!!!!

Scarlet 96 Sat, Apr-03-04 09:49

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
I love the woosh fairy. I wish she would visit more often.
I am one of those people who loses with a bit more carbs added. Usually around 30-35. I slow down or stall if I go to low.
I think a new outfit is called for. Celebrate and have fun.

Archie Sat, Apr-03-04 09:52

Looooove the Whooooosh Fairy!
Congrats!
Sound like you doing excellent!
Just curious....do you measure? As you've likely seen on these forums people often slow or stop showing a weight drop but show a decrease in measurements.

eddiesgirl Sat, Apr-03-04 10:42

Congratulations!!! :yay:

Doesn't it feel wonderful!!! Keep up the good work!

danakins Sat, Apr-03-04 12:57

Quote:
I think this calls for a new outfit or something!!!!!!!

Shop away sistah girl!
:lol:
Dana

corianin Sat, Apr-03-04 13:03

ack! anyone ever tell you that your pic looks like agent skully from the x-files? Just say a striking resemblance there and had to comment....

AND DEFINITELY CELEBRATE! The whoosh fair visited me and ran off with 2 (very unwanted) pounds. It has been about a week for me with no loss, so this was a nice suprise! I gave away all my "fat clothes" last week and started trying on all the delusionally small clothes I bought that still have the tags on them. There are a few that just about zip up! WOO WOO! It's like getting a whole new wardrboe... oh wait, it's just a new body...the clothes didn't change! Congrats on the hard work and perseverence... It paid off!

patigayle Sat, Apr-03-04 14:02

Wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that fairy !

Rocky_Cdn Sat, Apr-03-04 17:18

Shop away!

Congrats!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

she_laughs Sat, Apr-03-04 18:06

Congrats!

Did you enjoy the new additions to menu? I'm totally loving the berries and nuts.