Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Tips and Stalls (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   i`m so mad at myself (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=46404)

F.tuley Mon, Jun-03-02 05:08

i`m so mad at myself

After all this time,i was doing so good!
Well i was not losing any more weight,but also not putting any on,not drinking,just eating the aloud stuff.
But last night i went out and i drunk a a beer,and another,and a few more.Because i haven`t had a drink for so long i was enjoying it like never before,then in the restaurant i had all the things i gave up,rhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad: i even had desert :Puke:
I can`t believe i did that,so i have to start all over again as my body is full of carbs .I feel so mad,i could have had lots of things on the manu that was low carb,but i went for the (Have a good night)thing.Now i just feel sick,tired,and really sorry.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Fatima

razzle Mon, Jun-03-02 07:52

you might find it helpful to read my post 'after you cheat' --it's a stickie on the confessions booth forum.

hang in there.

F.tuley Mon, Jun-03-02 08:36

Last night`s big mistake

Thank`s it did help to read that.Last night was a big,big mistake,today i`m payig for it big time,i`m really trying hard not to eat this cakes in the fridge.
I can`t stop thinking about food,because i know i eat lots last night my body is asking for more .But i`ll try to remember all you said.
If i make it untill tonight,i`ll be ok tomorrow!!!
Fatima :wave:

mbschlgr Mon, Jun-03-02 09:11

Hi Fatima!

I've been there, done that!

Something with the beer, when I drink hard liquor with a sugar free mixer I'm OK, but when I have a beer even a lite one, the cravings come back. must be the hops and the barley... starch!

I really do try to limit when I have beer, but on a hot summer night a cold beer tastes sooooooo good. :yum:

I have plenty of bottles of diet tonic on hand, I even take them with me and then just get vodka on the rocks, an extra glass and then make my own! ;)

F.tuley Mon, Jun-03-02 11:59

Hi there

Since the start of my diet i have been the most boring person ever,i still go to the pub,but i drink water all the time.
My boyfriend said that to me,(water????how boring),so last night i gave in,he took me to a portuguese restaurant,as i`m portuguese,he knew i wouldn`t say no to a potuguese beer or a few.
But i blame myself for it,i should have been stronger,and now i fell so down,i`m having a really hard day,i just had my dinner but i feel like i use to feel all the time before the diet,like if i should eat something else,like stuff my face with ice cream or apple pie.
:wave: Fatima

mbschlgr Mon, Jun-03-02 12:21

Fatima,

Just hang here in the forum and you will get thru it! We've all been there. You will be fine.

YOU CAN DO IT :cheer: :cheer: