Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   This site is AMAZING!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=40077)

sugarfree1 Tue, Apr-09-02 23:56

This site is AMAZING!!

1 Attachment(s)
I've been to a lot of other low carb site, but this one beats them all! I am so impressed!!! :thup:

I suppose I should introduce myself!!

My name is Leslie! I've been on and off low carbing for a while! I always feel better when I'm on though, but the eveil sugar always seems to call me back!! I'm going to try to be strong this time! :)

I look ok now, but I have a new young husband (one month today!!) and I want him to think I look HOT!! :) Well, actually he does and that's part of my problem. It's hard to stay on track when you have someone telling you how great you look all the time!! :rolleyes:

I'd love to make new low-carb friends to help me get to my goal!!

Looking foward to meeting you all!!

sugarfree1 Tue, Apr-09-02 23:58

1 Attachment(s)
I also wanted to post a little before picture!! :)

AussieGirl Wed, Apr-10-02 00:22

Leslie welcome! you look beautiful in your wedding dress! congratulations!

if you are looking for support - then you've come to the right place. everyone here is always very encouraging and full of good advice. just ask your questions, and they'll be answered! and we've all got broad shoulders if you ever need to have emotional support.

good luck and happy lc-ing!

LittleAnne Wed, Apr-10-02 08:32

Hi Leslie and welcome to this forum. Glad you think its great. I've found it a great source of inspiration as well as advice and information.

You look great in your wedding dress, you must be still in the honey moon phase. At least you sound as if you are not going to cook your husband all those high carbohydrate foods, so well done you.

Keep us posted on your progress and pop back and visit us often.

alto Wed, Apr-10-02 08:59

Hi, Leslie! Welcome! :wave:

Thanks for posting the photos -- you're beautiful in both pictures, and especially beautiful as a bride :)

Sugar is a demon, that's for sure. You've already made terrific progress -- and probably learned a lesson or two :) I hope this time is easier for you!

You might want to think about starting a journal -- it helps to write things down. It not only keeps one accountable, but it's good to have a record to go back over later.

Hope you'll keep us informed of your progress :)

sugarfree1 Wed, Apr-10-02 09:27

Thanks everyone!! :D

After the wedding I gained 20 lbs in 3 weeks!! I was so shocked when I stepped on the scale. I gaind 20 lbs!! My clothes were even tight and since I threw out all my "fat" clothes, I had no choice but to get right back on the wagon!!! I've already lost 10 and I feel pretty confident about loosing the rest and getting to my goal!!!

Journal? Hmm, I think I'll do that!! Thanks!