Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   OH MY - Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=165621)

TweetyFan Mon, Feb-09-04 09:09

OH MY - Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

I am just so freaking happy this morning I can't even hardly sit and do my job!!

For those of you who might have seen my post last week - I had been clean on induction for 4 weeks and blew it at the SuperBowl party.

So - needless to say - on Monday morning I went straight back to super clean induction. But I gave it a little twist and not sure if that is what did it - but oh my goodness I lost 6 pounds this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Weeks 1-4 I drank my recommended water and ate my 3 meals a day totaling 20 carbs. Very rare did I inject a snack in there.

This past week here is what I did -

Breakfast: Meat - usually 2 sausage patties
Snack: Veggie of some sort - 2/3 carbs
Lunch: Meat - whatever I have available - fresh though.. not processed
Snack: Salad - 4/5 carbs
Dinner: Meat - whatever I have available - fresh though.. not processed
Snack: Veggies - Usually sauteed squash or onions or mushrooms, etc.

I make sure that all my carbs total 20 (most of them from the lettuce and veggies) and here is the other thing....

Water!! Everytime I ate, I drank a 12 oz. bottle of water. I purchased a pack of Dasani 12 oz water bottles and I just keep refilling them and sticking them in the fridge. So I am getting at least a gallon of water every day.

Hope this helps any of you who might be on a slow path for a couple of weeks like I was. I will post again next week to let you know if worked 2 weeks in a row!!

hislady Mon, Feb-09-04 09:15

Good for you :D that is wonderful!!

I am going to get me a whoosh soon. I have heard a ton of different theories about whooshing and I plan on having one right after my stall!! :lol:

Anyway congrats :yay:

Iowan Mon, Feb-09-04 09:31

Send the whoosh fairy my way, would you please?? :D That is awesome, congratualtions :)

leslew5 Mon, Feb-09-04 15:48

That is wonderful! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Fatkat Mon, Feb-09-04 15:52

Congrats! Now that you are done with him, please send him my way.

Kat

newgirlPEI Mon, Feb-09-04 15:54

Good for you!!!! Keep up the awesome work.

Elisann Mon, Feb-09-04 17:42

That is so great! There is hope for the rest of us :)

LadyWendy Mon, Feb-09-04 17:47

The whoosh fairy is a man?!?!?!?!?!? Is he single?????? HAHAHAHHA Definitely send him my way! ;)
Congrats on your whoosh gf!!!!!

*hugs* Wen

adkpam Mon, Feb-09-04 18:44

What a thrill!

TweetyFan Tue, Feb-10-04 08:57

Thanks everyone !!

Dear Whoosh Fairy,
You have blessed me this past week and now it is someone else's turn. Please go sprinkle your dust on a few others this week and return back to me again soon, as I will miss you while you assist others.

Love,
TweetyFan
:angel: