Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Finally hit the 2's.... (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=183020)

Aragorn Fri, May-07-04 06:11

Finally hit the 2's....

.....Just barely, but now that I have I refuse to see the 3's ever again. Time has past by so quickly and it seems like yesterday I started the WOE. My personal goal was to lose 100 within a year, a goal which I thought would never be reachable (for me anyway). Now I have 2+ months (7/25) to drop that 5 pounds or and hit or eclipse that mark.

Besides this personal goal the other thing that has made me feel good is the fact that people in my Office have been so astonished by my progress that they're giving Atkins and Low-Carb another look. I've actually brought a letter in from My Doctor showing recent Lab Results with the Doctors "looks good" comments next to each test and now I think they're believing that Low-Carb works and is safe if done sensibly.

Anyway thanks for reading my babble and happy low carbing. :)

Jim

Renkin1990 Fri, May-07-04 07:30

Wow Jim! That is FANTASTIC! :) You must be so proud. I have similar goals and I CAN NOT WAIT to achieve like you have! You are an inspiration! Which is what I love about this forum. I see proof everyday on this site that IT CAN BE DONE! Thanks for posting and motivating me to press on......

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MILESTONE!

norrodb Fri, May-07-04 07:32

That's great Jim. Good work.

I am right at the 95lb loss as of this morning.

I had the century mark in my sights for a few weeks now, just hard to get it going, but I did drop 8 # in the last 3 days.

Keep up the great work.

Brent

Rocky_Cdn Fri, May-07-04 07:37

Congrats on reaching this milestone Jim! WTG!!!

bunks Fri, May-07-04 07:57

Awesome simply awesome!

MisterE Fri, May-07-04 08:37

Congratulations!

Bilbo and Frodo say, Hey! They may have undertaken one heck of a journey themselves...but you my friend have proven you can find your way on your own journey to better health!

You are doing great!

LoriLoCarb Fri, May-07-04 19:58

That is wonderful Jim!!! Congrats and thanks for the inspiration you have given me =)

snburch Fri, May-07-04 20:19

High 5! What a huge accomplishment!

AngelBelle Fri, May-07-04 21:11

That is AWESOME I am so happy for you.
Way to go keep up the good work!
=)

hummelda Fri, May-07-04 21:46

Fantastic, Jim!! You must feel so proud!!! We'll be back in a few days to celebrate your 100 pounds gone too!!!

PhatDiva Sat, May-08-04 00:46

Wow Jim! You are doing great! You'll definitely exceed that 100 pounds in one year goal.

:D

liz175 Sat, May-08-04 06:32

Congratulations! :)

You are doing great! You must feel wonderful!

diemde Sat, May-08-04 06:44

Congratulations on hitting the 2's, and sharing this way of life with other people. You must feel really great! WTG!

ValerieL Sat, May-08-04 06:46

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Scented1 Sat, May-08-04 10:48

awesome Jim!

You will make your goals no problems!

Can you share some of your tips for your process? You have done so well!

HUGS
Ps
I LOVE aragorn (sigh) :)