Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Colleen's new way of life (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=58744)

Colleenski Fri, Aug-30-02 15:16

Colleen's new way of life

Well, a journal is a first for me... so here it goes.
Today I did treadmill for 15 min and then did weights with "the firm" video for the first time. I felt good. I couldn't quite do all of it but I worked up a good sweat.
I think the weights are just what I need right now. Since walking for 30 min everyday, well jog/walking, has gotten me so far. But my middle section and back need some work. Legs are shaping up fine.
So, the firm in the morning and 30 min of walk/jogging in the eve with 10 min of "hit the spot abs" video.
I plan to do this 5 days a week with weekends off.

I only have 18 lbs till goal and that is why I am doing this 2x a day. Otherwise I feel loss of momentum. When I reach goal, I want to continue to shape up in order to run 2 miles next summer. Then, we'll see about serious weight training.

Colleenski Sat, Aug-31-02 08:53

Took last night off to spend time with the family, we all watched movies and had dessert. Consequently, I am up 2 lbs this morning. Eating after 8 pm really puts a damper on the loosing, Geez :(
I'll try to get something in today even though the plan is to take wk ends off.

Colleenski Tue, Sep-03-02 13:43

On Monday, I did treadmill and 10 min abs and cardio glide.
Had one and half pizza last night and was expecting a bad tale on the scale this morning, but nope! Was at 157.
This morning I did the full hour of body sculpting with weights. Felt great.
I have got to up the water though.

Colleenski Thu, Sep-05-02 21:32

W- did cardio on treadmill for 15 min (not great), then 10 min abs with Denise Austin.

T- did 15 min warm-up on treadmill and 60 min The Firm with weights. MUCH BETTER!

Friday is cardio and the firm again on Sat.

Colleenski Fri, Sep-06-02 13:10

Here it is Friday, and I did 15 min on the treadimill, 5 min on cardio glide, and 10 abs. I plan on walking the dog tonight for the other half of my cardio. I really need more motivation and I surprised myself when i put in my daily diet into fitday yesterday, I was taking in well over 2000 calories. So today I am recording everything and going to keep it around 1800 to see how I feel.

So far after lunch I am up to 1600. Dinner will have to be very little calories. Two cups of coffee with cream this morning soaked up 800 calories, gonna have to do something about that.

Colleenski Tue, Sep-10-02 09:35

Last Saturday got busy and I didn't get weights in, but I made a discovery that I miscalculated the calories. It was more like 1700 that I was taking in. I ate higher fat and about 3 days ago dropped another 2 lbs to 155.

Monday, I did 1 hour weights with the Firm and I am not getting sore hardly at all. I might be able to add heavier weights soon.

Today will be 30 min on treadmill and 10 min abs.

sammidawnm Tue, Sep-24-02 18:30

Hi Colleenski!

Way to go girl!! Look at how active and dilligent you are in the realm of physical fitness!!! You motivate me!!!

Just wanted to let you know that you are so welcome at low carbing Christian moms group journal.

For some reason over the past few weeks things have been a little slow in the posts and fellowship...

But, I'm sure they will pick up and you will find a nice place to journey along with some great gals.

Keep up the good work and I'll talk to you in the group journal sometime.

We try to report our weekly progress early in the week, so feel free to do so!

Samantha
:daizy:

LittleAnne Fri, Oct-25-02 01:59

Hi Colleen

Its your birthday. I hope that you have a great day.

Colleenski Fri, Oct-25-02 08:57

Thankyou so much!!!!!!!!

tofi Fri, Oct-25-02 13:23

Happy Birthday. Hope the day is wonderful and the next year gets better and better. Congratulations on your wonderful losses!

:wave:

AmberAA1 Fri, Oct-25-02 18:02

Happy Birthday

Have a great day!!