Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   woohooo (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=58943)

vivi621 Sun, Sep-01-02 04:50

woohooo

people I am so excited, I was going to cheat the other night cause I was upset, you helped me not cheat and today I hit my

20lb weight loss :wiggle: :roll:

thank you so much for all your supports , I love this forum, you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy happy happy
vivian :cheer:

Talon Sun, Sep-01-02 05:53

Good job! :cheer:

vivi621 Sun, Sep-01-02 06:03

Talon,

thank you, thank you, thank you

vivian

VikkiJean Sun, Sep-01-02 08:27

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Vivian

That is awesome, I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work.

You should reward yourself by getting your hair or nails done or maybe a pedicure or a facial. Or maybe buy a nice pretty outfit.

CindySue48 Sun, Sep-01-02 11:04

way to go!

Vivian!

Congrats on your 20# loss! :yay: And your sucess at fighting yuor impulses! :yay:

You're doing great! Keep it up!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I agree with Vicki! You deserve a treat! Go out and get yourself something....you deserve it!

Cindy

Janiceb Sun, Sep-01-02 17:23

As they say... Nothing tastes as good as thin feels! GOOD JOB!!

Tanyaskees Sun, Sep-01-02 17:55

WTG Vivian.....great job :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

vivi621 Mon, Sep-02-02 07:10

again......

thank you for all of your support and kindness, I am very happy with the weight loss and I have a secret.. It is probably more than the 20 lbs today it is that TOM.. tee hee ;) ... So I am going to see on say thursday what the scale says..

As for vikki and Cindy suggest, I am going to go to get a hair cut. I have very long hair all one length, took me forever to grow, but my husband likes me in bangs, so I will suprise him with getting my hair cut.. I am a little nervous about this since I really like the one length. and maybe change the color. I have been a red head since my last year in high school, but I am thinking lighter and maybe a little highlights. I look exactly like Kristy Alley, could win and look alike contest. So she did it and I am concidering it.. so now I will be her twin... tee hee ;)

I did also want to add that I my party was a success :Party: , I made some food for the company.. vodka sauce with pena.. Spinach Quiche, chicken on the grill, steak, salad, deserts were, dog chow never had that or seen that before in my Life a guest brought it, they are from Chicago, but they say it was GREAT?? the sugar free cheesecake, was yummy and sugar free key lime pie wich was yum yum too. let me not forget all the Alcohol you wanted to consume.........I had a great time !!!I did not cheat.. not once.. It was a fabulous day :wiggle:

thanks again for all your support, i love you guys.... your the best

Vivian :wave: