Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Atkins & Trim Spa (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=216871)

SweetV Thu, Oct-28-04 14:11

Atkins & Trim Spa

Question: Do you guys think it's ok to mix the 2? I don't want to have a heart attack or anything!

Laura D Thu, Oct-28-04 15:41

I would never buy anything Anna Nicole endorsed. It just looks so gimmicky.

Is there any reason at you would think it would work?

redzada Thu, Oct-28-04 21:12

I myself use Trimspa and lo carb. I have lost 50 lbs since March of 2004. I am not using it to NOT EAT. I use it for the energy it gives me to get through my day. I have MANY health problems and doctor every 3 months at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. Although they don't like the idea, it keeps me going where other methods they have tried due to my illness does not. I still eat 6 meals a day but I drink A TON of water due to one of my illnesses, (no its not diabetes). I still have days where no matter what I do, I feel dead. I still think my weight loss is due to Atkins NOT trim spa. I do take it tho and well.....thats that. Hope that helps

Delta Fox Fri, Oct-29-04 02:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura D
I would never buy anything Anna Nicole endorsed. It just looks so gimmicky.

Is there any reason at you would think it would work?

Anna Nicole is a socialy admitted druggie. She has taken pills from the get -go for "pain" and just general "can't get along with my peers" allievation. This woman is an addict and if you feel you need the same crap that "pushes" her along,well...gawd bless ya!! She has spent lots of time in rehab(not enough!!!) but seems to be able to sell weight-loss pills even as her status is now...Makes me crazy that some desperate, long suffering women fall for her BS!! PLEASE!!Don't fall for her druggie hype!! YUKKKK!!!

black57 Fri, Oct-29-04 09:03

Redzada, if I felt that it worked for me wtihout harming me then I see no problem. I personally, think that the best way to diet is to switch your eating habits. In my case switching to low carb is all that is necessary. However, I have no medical problems except for the hypoglycemia that I experienced before low-carbing.

I hope that you eventually feel free enough to share your illnesses with us.

3shewolf8 Fri, Oct-29-04 17:26

Oh please!! If they work for you take them. I use Stacker 2's every day. They give me tons of energy, and just "help me along" with the calorie control. I still eat 3 good low carb meals a day, take all of my vitamins, including Lioness, (a libido booster) and I feel so great it should be a sin!! I am usually in a great mood, I wake up happy, and try to stay that way!! If you like them use them!!! lt was the supplements with ephedra in them that caused all of the hoopla about heart problems. I have even used them, and had no problems!! Do what you think is right, and if there are any doubts, ask a doctor.